Amazon smile Rangers charity foundation

rabc10000

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It's legit but I didn't know the Rangers Charity Foundation was signed up to it, going to switch mine to there now! 

Doesn't contribute a lot, I think mine has only generated about £10 in the past 6 months :lol:

See that's what I was thinking may not be much for individual people but it could turn out to be a decent amount of a lot of us changed over. Will add them just now as well

i didn't know it was there. mine is currently set to NSPCC so i'd feel bad about changing it.

edit: apparently i've only made £1.32 :lol: i don't think i've been using it properly. i'll change it to Rangers. can't hurt if all i've contributed is £1.32 fs

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

I think it means that whenever u buy off Amazon a small percentage would goto the Rangers charity foundation 

you have to make sure you go through smile. i mean on a laptop for example you need to go through smile.amazon.co.uk and not just the regular amazon.co.uk. not sure about the app on phones/tablets. i've bought a shit load from amazon on my phone and i've contributed £1.32. so you just need to make sure you're doing it right for it to work.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Club sent an email to MyGers members during the week.

Just got an email about it now. Sounds like a great idea. Just made a purchase at b and q and got an email saying I've raised £2. Can see it being a good money maker if enough fans get behind it. 

Worth a thread of its own?

2 minutes ago, Bruno's Manbun said:

Just got an email about it now. Sounds like a great idea. Just made a purchase at b and q and got an email saying I've raised £2. Can see it being a good money maker if enough fans get behind it. 

Worth a thread of its own?

It's been touched on in the Club1872 thread because it looks like the club may be doing this to take revenue away from Club1872.

15 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

you have to make sure you go through smile. i mean on a laptop for example you need to go through smile.amazon.co.uk and not just the regular amazon.co.uk. not sure about the app on phones/tablets. i've bought a shit load from amazon on my phone and i've contributed £1.32. so you just need to make sure you're doing it right for it to work.

Works on all purchases on the app if you enable it, I’ve used them for a while:

D453E19B-7498-4DC2-999D-5FF696BB6FDF.png

On 11/06/2021 at 06:22, ScottBF2 said:

Works on all purchases on the app if you enable it, I’ve used them for a while:

D453E19B-7498-4DC2-999D-5FF696BB6FDF.png

fuck. i've not got it enabled on my phone lol. that'll be why then. i done it on the website on my laptop and thought that was it. enabled it on my phone now. cheers