Vaccine Passport Enforcement Delayed

Assegai

5 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Yes it is. You are not a stakeholder in the destination country.  You are going into someone else's country. You are a VISITOR. Just like if you want to go into someone's house you need their permission. You do get that?

This is OUR country and we should be able to go about unencumbered. In terms if Rangers, we are CUSTOMERS and no one should be discriminated against for their personal medical history. get that? 

You’re a visitor at Ibrox. You’ve no god given right to be there.

Customers can and should absolutely be ‘discriminated’ against if they pose an additional risk to other customers, like stopping serving booze to someone who’s a mess. 

2 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

I am not a citizen of the Maldives and, if I want to go there, have to accept there conditions of entry (even if I might be against them).  I am a citizen of the UK.  If the UK government want to run a bus through our basic freedoms and rights by bringing in draconian measures to quarantine healthy people for not conforming to government diktat, they should seek at the very least seek a democratic mandate.

Need to comply with their laws then, or face the consequences I’m afraid. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

You’re a visitor at Ibrox. You’ve no god given right to be there.

Customers can and should absolutely be ‘discriminated’ against if they pose an additional risk to other customers, like stopping serving booze to someone who’s a mess. 

Only if you are saying we should tear up all our freedoms based on what may happen to a very small % of the population.

A barman can usually tell who has had to much to drink. Can you tell by looking at someone if they have the virus? You really are clutching at straws.

2 minutes ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

This is the dictionary definition of quarantine:

noun

a state, period, or place of isolation in which people or animals that have arrived from elsewhere or been exposed to infectious or contagious disease are placed.

"many animals die in quarantine"

See where you are wrong?

No.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/quarantine

a system of measures maintained by governmental authority at ports, frontiers, etc., for preventing the spread of disease.

===========================

People still seem to be struggling with the fact that im always right.

53 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Fed up reading the same shite on these threads, It’s a never ending argument because the people who refuse to get it are absolute shitebags and come up with every other excuse for not getting it than admitting they are scared of a poxy jag, they will sniff lines of poison but not take the vaccine 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

either grow a pair and get it, or suffer the consequences of the law, it’s that simple! That’s if they don’t get covid first, imagine going out like that, when a vaccine could stop it, fucking pathetic if you ask me

I just wish some of the people who died before the vaccine came out had the chance to swap places with the shitebags of this world 

anyway it’s my last post on this subject no matter how many threads are started 

The vaccine can’t stop you getting Covid 

Just now, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Only if you are saying we should tear up all our freedoms based on what may happen to a very small % of the population.

A barman can usually tell who has had to much to drink. Can you tell by looking at someone if they have the virus? You really are clutching at straws.

No-one is saying we should tear up all our freedoms. That would be silly. We are telling simpletons who think they know better than the actual experts to get a fuckign grip, stop being pussies and go get a jag so that they dont wheeze their way into A&E and take up a bed that someone who is dying of cancer could be doing with.

The more intellectual pygmies that put themselves in the hospital through a fear of Bill Gates, the more ward space has to be used to treat covid and less for treating all the other issues we have.

Regardless, this conversation should be happening in the covid thread, not here.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

No.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/quarantine

a system of measures maintained by governmental authority at ports, frontiers, etc., for preventing the spread of disease.

===========================

People still seem to be struggling with the fact that im always right.

You are not. You are wrong again. Read the bullets 1 through 4 in the link. Posted here for your convenience:

1.a strict isolation imposed to prevent the spread of disease.

2.a period, originally 40 days, of detention or isolation imposed upon ships, persons, animals, or plants on arrival at a port or place, when suspected of carrying some infectious or contagious disease.

3.a system of measures maintained by governmental authority at ports, frontiers, etc., for preventing the spread of disease.

4. the branch of the governmental service concerned with such measures.

Quarantine applies at borders. 

This is not quarantine. It is discrimination against a section of the population for saying no to government. These peiople are not isolated from goingh to the shops etc. 

1 minute ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

You are not. You are wrong again. Read the bullets 1 through 4 in the link. Posted here for your convenience:

1.a strict isolation imposed to prevent the spread of disease.

2.a period, originally 40 days, of detention or isolation imposed upon ships, persons, animals, or plants on arrival at a port or place, when suspected of carrying some infectious or contagious disease.

3.a system of measures maintained by governmental authority at ports, frontiers, etc., for preventing the spread of disease.

4. the branch of the governmental service concerned with such measures.

Quarantine applies at borders. 

This is not quarantine. It is discrimination against a section of the population for saying no to government. These peiople are not isolated from goingh to the shops etc. 

I refer you to the movie Alien.

Ripley is overruled by Ash on the Quarantine procedures, allowing the alien on board the ship.

There was no border there. There was a quarantine.

Dont blame me when Covid rips out your chest when you are sitting down to a pot noodle.

============================================

Even when im taking the absolute piss, I still cant be beaten in an argument. You should just give up now.

Also, if you want to hit me with a reply, the correct place will be in the Covid Thread. I promise to reply to you there and beat down any further ridiculous points you may have.

Just now, WilliamMunny said:

It's obvious you're trying to convince yourself mate. Take a break.

Trying to convince myself by looking at the science that literally shows that it does?

Of course, the intellectual pygmies on here are unable to read such complex documents, and also seem to be immune from going to the Covid Thread to discuss the matters in the correct place. 

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Trying to convince myself by looking at the science that literally shows that it does?

Of course, the intellectual pygmies on here are unable to read such complex documents, and also seem to be immune from going to the Covid Thread to discuss the matters in the correct place. 

The Covid thread is no different from all the other Covid ones you’ve decided to take over you absolute weirdo 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The Covid thread is no different from all the other Covid ones you’ve decided to take over you absolute weirdo 

This one is about the delay (or lack of) to the vaccine passport introduction.

Yet everyone is talking about the pandemic.

It is the incorrect place for such discussion.

If you want swung about like an empty tracksuit on the topic of Covid, the correct thread is in the Politics section. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s definitely you getting them locked tbf 

Im literally telling people to go discuss it in the right place.

I have even tried quoting them there, instead of here to move them over, but they ignore it.

Also, i dont view it as them being locked, more like they have completed and I have been crowned champion.

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im literally telling people to go discuss it in the right place.

I have even tried quoting them there, instead of here to move them over, but they ignore it.

Also, i dont view it as them being locked, more like they have completed and I have been crowned champion.

Are you a mod? Or just the self appointed prefect?