Vaccine Passport Enforcement Delayed

Assegai

9 hours ago, Assegai said:

A fuckin passport to prove i've had a double jab would not have stopped me getting covid last Sunday v m/well.
Felt like shit since Thursday and still have the letter my missus sent for,as proof of both jabs.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Says the simpleton too scared to actually @ me. :lol:

I'm sure you'll agree that no one is forcing anyone to go to a football game or a night club and if people are worried about unvaccinated people being there then they should just stay home since no one is forcing them to go to out :whistle:

1 hour ago, Willis said:

I'm sure you'll agree that no one is forcing anyone to go to a football game or a night club and if people are worried about unvaccinated people being there then they should just stay home since no one is forcing them to go to out :whistle:

It's more about protecting the anti-vaxers from themselves.

They are going into an environment where they are putting themselves at enhanced risk whilst not protecting themselves as far as they can.

1 hour ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

They are going into an environment where they are putting themselves at enhanced risk whilst not protecting themselves as far as they can.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

They’re anti vaxxers for a reason that is completely beyond comprehension. They can have the right to choose, but when they get the virus will they be tossed out?

No, the health services will have to deal with daft fuckers.  

4 hours ago, Almacger said:

Off course people can still moan come the 18th Oct whether they have the vaccine or not.  The introduction of covid passports to gain access to domestic venues is a fucking disgrace (and I’m saying that as someone who will be double jabbed).

I agree with you mate.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Just like smokers, drug addicts, alcoholics, cunts speeding and crashing their cars, all they daft cunts the NHS deals with and the tax payers pick up the bill for. 

It's verging on comical the vaxer non vaxer shite now man, who honestly gives a fuck 😂  

Maybe it's just me but a couldn't care less what anyone does, nevermind bang the drum daily for months about it 

It’s a good point you bring up mate. However, I have an 11 year old grandson who is absolutely destroyed with covid and hoping things will be ok. Is that fair? It’s not flu. It’s not a fucking normal virus. Fuck off!  

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s a good point you bring up mate. However, I have an 11 year old grandson who is absolutely destroyed with covid and hoping things will be ok. Is that fair? It’s not flu. It’s not a fucking normal virus. Fuck off!  

Hope he gets better soon buddy 👍

5 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Since when did it become your job to protect anyone else from their own decisions?

Fuckin control is what it's about.

4 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 

They’re anti vaxxers for a reason that is completely beyond comprehension. They can have the right to choose, but when they get the virus will they be tossed out?

No, the health services will have to deal with daft fuckers.  

Is it tax payers we are talking here? Fine refund them their nhs tax and tell them they are not covered? How many of these people in the at risk groups?

5 hours ago, Willis said:

And they'll face the consequences of their choices. As it should be..

Everyone is aware of the vaccine and its benefits, same as everyone knows that smoking causes cancer. The cost benefit analysis is upto them and if they make the wrong choice then no one else is to blame.

Yeah, they will face the consequences of their choices, just like smokers. However, we’re also all aware of the dangers of passive smoking and how smokers’ choices affect non-smokers. And the choices of of those who don’t get the vaccines as we move along may well affect those who do. It’s not as simple as just saying it’s ‘their choices’ and their consequences.

1 minute ago, left winger said:

Yeah, they will face the consequences of their choices, just like smokers. However, we’re also all aware of the dangers of passive smoking and how smokers’ choices affect non-smokers. And the choices of of those who don’t get the vaccines as we move along may well affect those who do. It’s not as simple as just saying it’s ‘their choices’ and their consequences.

That’s lies, The vaccinated are not threatened at all by the unvaccinated.

if your 3 vaccines don’t work then that’s your fault for getting them. 

vaccinated can still catch and pass on the virus 

3 minutes ago, Dave Whelan said:

Looks like my threat of legal action scared a good few. SNP backtracking. Hopefully Rangers passed my message onto them.

if they try and bring it in on the 18th, I’ll be sending another email 

😂😂😂 fuck off Dave

37 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Everyone should have the autonomy to look after their own health and make decisions about what is best for them.

By you logic it would be reasonable to prohibit those who are morbidly obese from using public transport in order to coerce them to make better food choices...

I saw your dismissive, patronising response to my question on the other thread about the impact of the vaccine on transmission of the delta variant. You provided ONE study, which suggest it "COULD" reduce transmission.

Evidnece led policy is not made on the basis of isolated studies. Evidence led policy should be based on meta analysis.

No body responsible for interpreting all the availabke evidence, such as the World Health Organisation, has come to the conclusion that the vaccine reduces transmission of the Delta variant. At best they've suggest it "may". That is no where near a strong enough position to introduce such measures.

Vaccine passports are not about reducing transmission, they're about coercing people to take the vaccine through making their life as difficult as possible. That is indefensible.

If the government want more people vaccinated because it means less people are likely to fall ill and it will subsequently reduce the stress on the NHS, then sell that benefit. Encourage people to become vaccinated to achieve that purpose.

Don't use various unrelated methods to make life as  difficult as possible to achieve the goal.

If the case is so compelling, then convince people. Don't force them.

But the government and yourself view the general public as thick, easily led simpletons who don't have the capacity to make decisions for themselves.

Correct.  It is a ramp up in the mandated requirement to interact with or serve the state. Albeit indirectly through organisations we trade with. I promise u, it would not stop here. 

Protect the NHS? Pish. NHS is here to protect us as is government. They do not protect our borders ffs.

4 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Just like smokers, drug addicts, alcoholics, cunts speeding and crashing their cars, all they daft cunts the NHS deals with and the tax payers pick up the bill for. 

It's verging on comical the vaxer non vaxer shite now man, who honestly gives a fuck 😂  

Maybe it's just me but a couldn't care less what anyone does, nevermind bang the drum daily for months about it 

And some folk don’t seem to realise that all those people you mentioned will all also be tax payers to varying degrees. Tax payers aren’t some holier than thou group who don’t fuck up in their lives, but pay for everyone else. They can be stupid cunts like everyone else can be.