Gio

12 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I think that's a point that doesn't get talked about enough.

We don't seem to have a coherent way of playing or identity.

It's give it to Kent, Morelos or Aribo and hope they individually do something for us.

Who’s actually meant to be linking with Morelos? The Kamara run and goal is exactly how to play off Morelos.

Aribo is 20 yards away from him all game, every game.

Arfield at Right wing is beyond ludicrous.

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Wit shite is this? 

Are you waiting for some sort of luck or fuckin miracle turnaround? 

Nearly every single arrow is pointing to him being a pish manager and them winning the league. 

You sound like a fucking tarrier pretending everything is Rosie when you canny see the woods for the trees .

At what fucking stage do cunts wise up? Once they win the league?

Fuck me man 

Fucking hell 🤣

Saying I sound like a tarrier for no saying the league is over whilst you're a fucking full stop away fae throwing metal sharks.

3 points. That's what's in it, hardly a fucking "miracle" needed.

But you carry on greeting at fans who still think we're in a title race. 

Mental.

1 minute ago, EMRFC said:

Eh I think regardless of what happens this season he’ll want a summer transfer window to bring his own players in and I can see the board giving him the time.

I still believe we can win the league this season though.

Our board probably reckon a league win for the fenians will help promote the Old Firm brand

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Who’s actually meant to be linking with Morelos? The Kamara run and goal is exactly how to play off Morelos.

Aribo is 20 yards away from him all game, every game.

Arfield at Right win is beyond ludicrous.

Aribo is so far off it the now mate. Arfield is the best player in that team at arriving late into the box but he isn't great with the ball and was knackered about 3 games ago.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Aribo is so far off it the now mate. Arfield is the best player in that team at arriving late into the box but he isn't great with the ball and was knackered about 3 games ago.

Arfield has scored 5 goals this season.

Not good enough and sums up our recruitment that he still starts.

We were told Gio liked wingers and now we have a 34 yr old playing at right wing.

3 minutes ago, Willis said:

Our board probably reckon a league win for the fenians will help promote the Old Firm brand

The board wants Ange to be successful so we can sell as many tickets as possible on our Sydney Super Cup trip to Australia where a historic Old Firm will take place 🤩

Any win will do on that pitch , probably the worst we’ve played the last 3 league games and the only one we’ve won. Footballs a funny old game at times . The no subs is worrying as he clearly doesn’t trust the sqaud.

2 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Contributed nothing to the game, almost a man down, other than failing with 2 very decent opportunities.

Even he must be wondering how the fuck he's continually getting 90 mins.