Barry Ferguson Resigns - will he Re - sign up with Gio?

VanVeenRangers

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

You tried to make out he wasn't a very good player. :lol: Your opinion is shite, he was an absolutely unbelievable midfielder. 

Was unplayable when he went to Blackburn till his bad injury too.

Ive not, he was a very good player surrounded by some absolutely phenomenal ones. 

What ive said was that despite being a good player he was and is an absolute prick of a man. I couldnt care if you think my opinion is shite, thats only your opinion. He was chased out of our club wih good reason, and thats what I mean by his Legendary status seemingly improving as time passes. 

he couldnt even get a game for us by the time he left second time round. 

45 minutes ago, WWTC said:

Ive not, he was a very good player surrounded by some absolutely phenomenal ones. 

What ive said was that despite being a good player he was and is an absolute prick of a man. I couldnt care if you think my opinion is shite, thats only your opinion. He was chased out of our club wih good reason, and thats what I mean by his Legendary status seemingly improving as time passes. 

Davie Cooper couldn't get a game for us by the time he left, that means nothing...

1 hour ago, WWTC said:

Yeah but he wasn’t getting a game for off the pitch reasons so that point isn’t really relevant.

15 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

Yeah but he wasn’t getting a game for off the pitch reasons so that point isn’t really relevant.

He wasnt getting a game for us for on field reasons aswell, so its not. Davis Thomson Mendes….wee baz couldnt get a look in. 

On 17/02/2022 at 20:31, WWTC said:

I thought your posts in the covid thread were bad but fuck me you've actually beaten them with this

He was a good player yes but people saying he would have been one of the best in epl without injuries I dont think so, I mean after Blackburn it's back to us then Birmingham, then blackpool then non league obscurity almost, top class players have an ability to still appear at top class clubs and Fergus doesn't have that, always looked for the pass back, most overated Rangers player of the past 30 years imo.

1 hour ago, Cousin9 said:

He was a good player yes but people saying he would have been one of the best in epl without injuries I dont think so, I mean after Blackburn it's back to us then Birmingham, then blackpool then non league obscurity almost, top class players have an ability to still appear at top class clubs and Fergus doesn't have that, always looked for the pass back, most overated Rangers player of the past 30 years imo.

Shagged your 9 year old cousin imo ya mad beasty tarrier 

10 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Shagged your 9 year old cousin imo ya man beasty tarrier 

Why? Because I don't rate ferguson as a player, he was average at best fs, if he'd came through the ranks at aberdeen or hearts he'd be getting labelled as average or not good enough.

18 minutes ago, Cousin9 said:

This is genuine tarrier mentality, load of fucking nonsense 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

This is genuine tarrier mentality, load of fucking nonsense 

No proof to back it up? I'm not a tarrier btw, lifelong ranger, so just because I don't rate an ex player I'm a tarrier ok, ferguson was ovverated imo that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as you are yours.

1 minute ago, Cousin9 said:

No proof to back it up? I'm not a tarrier btw, lifelong ranger, so just because I don't rate an ex player I'm a tarrier ok, ferguson was ovverated imo that's my opinion and I'm entitled to it as you are yours.

Ok, give me proof that he always looked for the pass back

Oh look you're shocked another Rangers fan doesn't rate Barry ferguson, I'm shocked (not) he was overrated, certainly not the world class midfielder a lot would have you think on here.

Any proof that he always looked for the pass back? 

Watch any game he actually played in apart from the freak 02/03 season which btw a lot of players have one season wonder's.

So any other game he played in bar the 02/03 season he always looked for a pass back the way? And even that was a freak season? 

😂😂😂😂 fuck off you wee tarrier bastard 

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

So any other game he played in bar the 02/03 season he always looked for a pass back the way? And even that was a freak season? 

😂😂😂😂 fuck off you wee tarrier bastard 

Still haven't come back to me with stats that prove it wasn't a one season wonder, I'm waiting, admittedly his injury at Blackburn didn't help but doesn't make him this amazing player he could/should have been as other top class players have had injuries but still remained at a top level, not drifted off to fleetwood/clyde by the time they're early/mid 30s.