Dad's 90th birthday

13 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

Was my dad's 90th birthday today  been watching Rangers all of that time, Springburn man who has a soft spot for Petershill to, favorite player Jim Baxter.  2 mins after that photo was taken roofe scored :rangers:

Screenshot_20220305_234503_com.facebook.orca.jpg

Happy birthday to your da mate. Save some of that cake for when we play the scum. 😉🎂

38 minutes ago, slimjim1690 said:

Great to see, I'm sure he enjoyed his birthday, I'll tell you what your auld yin must have a stout heart with the rollercoaster The Rangers have put him on over the years, here's to wishing him all the best and many more to come. WATP :rangers:

Lovely words, yes he's seen it all when I think he was born in 1932 when Bill struths team was beginning to go into its peak, he told me he skipped school to go to see the Rangers v Moscow dynamo game in 1945, he goes on about Torry Gillick, Willie Woodburn, Jimmy Miller but his favourite all time player was Jim Baxter 

16 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

Was my dad's 90th birthday today  been watching Rangers all of that time, Springburn man who has a soft spot for Petershill to, favorite player Jim Baxter.  2 mins after that photo was taken roofe scored :rangers:

Looks like he enjoyed his day! Belated birthday greetings 🎉🎉🎉

I met a 86 year old bear on the underground going to the game on Saturday and he was telling me it was sadly his last season.

He’s being going for 35 years but the three hour bus journey from Argyllshire to Ibrox was just getting to much for him.

An absolute legend of a man and unfortunately I never got his name but he’s the sort of guy the club really need to appreciate and give recognition and I'm sure looking at ages, he’s probably not difficult to identify @Louden_Greg

He also done his national service and was really saddened by what was occurring in the Ukraine.

On 05/03/2022 at 23:53, hawkfalcons said:

Happy Birthday to the Rangers Granda or Rangers Great Granda 👏👏🎂🎂🥳🥳

7 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

I met a 86 year old bear on the underground going to the game on Saturday and he was telling me it was sadly his last season.

He’s being going for 35 years but the three hour bus journey from Argyllshire to Ibrox was just getting to much for him.

An absolute legend of a man and unfortunately I never got his name but he’s the sort of guy the club really need to appreciate and give recognition and I'm sure looking at ages, he’s probably not difficult to identify @Louden_Greg

He also done his national service and was really saddened by what was occurring in the Ukraine.

He sounds like a legend, as you said done his national service, my dad was with the reme and served in Korea so totally get it