Braga Away

47 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Im in the same situation as this, fly out Tuesday and only 2 hours between flights but people saying delays going through  security. Thought it should be quiet on a tuesday evening but😂

Dublin Airport have stopped selling fast track security passes themselves, but you can still buy them through the Ryanair app and the airport have been saying on Twitter that they’ll still honour them.

Only cost me €7.99 so I thought it was worth paying just for the peace of mind.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Dublin Airport have stopped selling fast track security passes themselves, but you can still buy them through the Ryanair app and the airport have been saying on Twitter that they’ll still honour them.

Only cost me €7.99 so I thought it was worth paying just for the peace of mind.

We done the same but I don't think you need to go out again if you're not checking a bag in 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

We done the same but I don't think you need to go out again if you're not checking a bag in 

Think you’re technically self-connecting according to this as with Ryanair it would be two separate booking references.

https://www.dublinairport.com/flight-information/connections/self-connecting-passengers

On 21/03/2022 at 22:03, FlippinEck said:

My worry now is I tested positive for Covid yesterday. Having to sack a stag do in Hamburg this weekend and there is a "recovery period". My test/result isn't showing up in my app yet and hoping it stays taht way.

I just spoke to NHS Scotland and they says the covid status app is normally updated about 15 days after your positive PCR. If it gets closer to the flight day and it’s not update then phone them up and they’ll email you the immunity certificate. 

I just booked my LFT for £23 at DAM in st Enochs on Tuesday as flying out on Wednesday 👏👏

that’s all I need being unvaxxed with natural immunity 

3 hours ago, the cry was no said:

Is there any chance of 3 mate

Sorry mate the bus companies have fucked our boy around who was booking and we are now back to a smaller bus. If that changes again, although unlikely as I think he's finally got one, I'll let you know. 

Just now, Bad Robot said:

I just spoke to NHS Scotland and they says the covid status app is normally updated about 15 days after your positive PCR. If it gets closer to the flight day and it’s not update then phone them up and they’ll email you the immunity certificate. 

I just booked my LFT for £23 at DAM in st Enochs on Tuesday as flying out on Wednesday 👏👏

I might do that then to be safe, cheers. Knowing my luck it will show up. We don't need any tests on our route thankfully. Just bloody PL forms. 

Just now, FlippinEck said:

I might do that then to be safe, cheers. Knowing my luck it will show up. We don't need any tests on our route thankfully. Just bloody PL forms. 

Infact I've just checked and it's on the app now. It says 0 days since recovery... 

21 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Did you catch covid again mate.

My covid recovery cert runs out 10th april 😎 saves 60 quid on pcr pish.

Yes I was very unlucky and the timing to get this 6 months immunity again just in time for Braga is a right b@stard 🤪😂😂

You only need a £23 LFT for Porto 👏👏😊😊

3 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

This is what I had before and hopefully it will be updated for me again over the weekend 

80053238-E4AD-4F1F-85E2-D9A44A6D7668.jpeg

My concern is Portugal's advice says  "you can enter mainland Portugal with a COVID-19 recovery certificate showing you recovered from COVID-19, no less than 11 days and no more than 180 days before you travel." Spain says 11 days have to have passed since you first tested positive so im hoping that it's the same meaning for Portugal.

15 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

Wish I'd known this sooner,I paid £35 yesterday for a LFT at Edinburgh Airport on Wed morning with Randox.