Seville

falkirkNS

21 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Once she gets up I am going to push Seville as a holiday destination to the wife. Later I can always express surprise that there is a football match on one night.

Worked the last time we went to Europe which ended with a disappointing night in Vienna. But we are a better team now.

I’m hoping this means you are retired now and had a job back then, and not that you literally were in work during a European final :lol:

10 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

I'm not sure they have it in your neck of the woods (genuinely no dig) but if you have supermarket with a Photo Booth you can get your picture taken and they give you a code. 

Wow futuristic do you live in Tokyo?

12 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

No, mate.

I'm not sure they have it in your neck of the woods (genuinely no dig) but if you have supermarket with a Photo Booth you can get your picture taken and they give you a code. You use that online when you apply and send your old passport away.

I was probably less than 2 weeks.

What the fuck’s a photo booth? I’ve hired the local photographer to take my picture for me :pipe:

B9E0E537-DA9B-4A0F-8BB4-CAFA0396AF3A.png

Just realised I have loads of BA air miles so there might be a way to go via London without spending too many hundreds.

I'm not too bothered about a hotel for the night but probably Malaga or even Faro would work. Faro depends on getting a bus back there after the game. Car hire works too but then a drink is out for the driver.

When I went to Barcelona in '72 it was a same day charter flight. Fell asleep at work the next day.

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’m hoping this means you are retired now and had a job back then, and not that you literally were in work during a European final :lol:

The wife and I both took early retirement and with kids moved out and the mortgage paid off we are comfortable financially and usually have two holidays a year. I am working hard on Seville but so far she shows little interest. I shall wait and see what happens against Red Bull before putting my foot down. 

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Travelling to Malaga, no decided whether to stay in Seville or just stay in Malaga and travel through for the day. Malaga's meant to be a cracking night out.

I’m planning on doing the latter too but only concern is getting back to Malaga after the game

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got a couple of decent routes to Malaga for fairly cheap but waiting until after the semi to book, hopefully don’t rise to much 

Mate there’s loads a routes it’s 2 hours from faro in Portugal