Seville

falkirkNS

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Same but I booked the 2021 final date. Bonafide retard

At least you got the free cancellation :lol:

I thought all of Booking.com were free cancellation as i use it for work sometimes , but not all the ones in Seville are so need to be careful . 

Just now, Mor3los_1 said:

Same here, flights will be the bastard of we make it!

Aye , it will be .

Im going with the wife so I booked Glasgow to Gatwick as it was just £50 for two of us . It gives you the choice of just losing £50 if we don't make it , or using Gatwick as a stepping stone to somewhere else for a holiday . 

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Where did I say that outright? ofcourse hes under pressure to get results from tonight and sunday, next.

Outright????

I'm not gonna sift your posts mate. Was just the impression I got.

Happy to see our team prove the bookies, opposition and even some of our own fans wrong....

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Outright????

I'm not gonna sift your posts mate. Was just the impression I got.

Happy to see our team prove the bookies, opposition and even some of our own fans wrong....

Im happy see barasic who ive clean slated become a man again tonight, hope to see that till the season ends

Just now, falkirkNS said:

Im happy see barasic who ive clean slated become a man again tonight, hope to see that till the season ends

He was always a man,  just took a horrific dive in form. Took him time to came back from his dire performance against the filth.  Still hurts me FFS. 

Back to his old self tonight and his crossing was fantastic. Should have had a few more assists. We were wasteful. 

3 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

05A1927B-970D-4864-B9B7-F12E331540A2.jpeg

I know loads west ham lads booked up too, many who have went to Ibrox in recent seasons, many who attend Northern Ireland many times a year.

Odd drunk squabble but one english team I see no trouble with.

Chelsea cause more aggro everywhere they go, as you can tell, I have soft spot for the hammers back when they use to hang about the bottom end of the league, proper British club like us.