Ticket tout sites

1 hour ago, Polo said:

Some of these places like Stubhub are a disgrace. First of all for offering a platform for people to sell tickets above face value and secondly for adding obscene “admin” or “service” fees on top. I saw tickets on Stubhub for £1,300 and then there was a service fee of about £400 added. 

Sure it's obscene.... And I am very happy to hear another option you can give me now for a ticket otherwise that is the only option at this point! 

3 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Sure it's obscene.... And I am very happy to hear another option you can give me now for a ticket otherwise that is the only option at this point! 

You could not go , nobody else buys either , stadium is left 10k or so empty and uefa actually do something about ticketing 

10 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Aye, I'm a major contributor to the existence of ticket reselling sites, away back to bed and try starting the day again. 

Why would I do that , you are trying to be a major contributer to them though and it's because of guys like you filling their pocket they can get away with it 

7 hours ago, johnOban said:

How reliable are stubhub or livefootballtickets? 

Really worried about getting shafted. Has anyone dealt with them before?

I’ve used livefootballtickets before for a Dortmund match for me and a couple of mates. Didn’t get the tickets till a few days before the match so was a bit of a worry waiting on them but everything worked out fine. I’ll be honest though, my tickets were £70 or so, I would be more hesitant if they were in the £1600 range like these final tickets. I know the site has a ‘150% Guarantee’ - if you’re tickets don’t arrive on time it’s money back and 50% site credit. Not sure how reliable that would be though. 

If you DO decide to go through either a tout or an 'organisation' such as StingHub.....just beware. If things go wrong, there is no such thing as customer service. All 'legitimate' ticket services cover their arses with totally one-sided terms and conditions of sale. It's akin to blindfold bingo and you have to ask yourself beforehand if you would play such a game with that sort of money.

53 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Why would I do that , you are trying to be a major contributer to them though and it's because of guys like you filling their pocket they can get away with it 

Fuck up he’s trying to see his team in a major European final 

10 of us went to Manchester after getting tickets off a tout site. 1k each advertised for the Rangers end.... when I got turned away at the gate for having tickets for the zenit end I had to sober up very quickly to work out how I was getting in!. Be warey your getting what's advertised would be my only caution 

10 minutes ago, bluebear24 said:

10 of us went to Manchester after getting tickets off a tout site. 1k each advertised for the Rangers end.... when I got turned away at the gate for having tickets for the zenit end I had to sober up very quickly to work out how I was getting in!. Be warey your getting what's advertised would be my only caution 

Surely the only ones on these sites are the neural uefa ballot tickets though

3 hours ago, Polo said:

Some of these places like Stubhub are a disgrace. First of all for offering a platform for people to sell tickets above face value and secondly for adding obscene “admin” or “service” fees on top. I saw tickets on Stubhub for £1,300 and then there was a service fee of about £400 added. 

That’s what’s getting me mate, you see a price you’re willing to pay then find out it’s another 400 on top

12 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

For those who have a ticket from the ballot, has it arrived yet from uefa?

Its not safe to purchase just now from touts. 

I assume you can transfer your ticket to another person on the app? So best waiting for that.

I got 2 category 1 tickets from the ballot. The email says:

"Tickets will be distributed closer to the match day. You will be informed about the delivery by email.

Please also note that for security reasons, the local authorities may request the full details of each attendee at any moment. If there is a request from the local authorities, we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed."

12 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

I got 2 category 1 tickets from the ballot. The email says:

"Tickets will be distributed closer to the match day. You will be informed about the delivery by email.

Please also note that for security reasons, the local authorities may request the full details of each attendee at any moment. If there is a request from the local authorities, we will contact you with instructions on how to proceed."

How does ticket work it’s an e ticket so I’m guessing it just gets sent to your log in on the app, so I presume if you buy a ticket you’re essentially just buying a log in at the moment?