Anyone got a driving license?

No going anymore, so if anyone cab afford the price of a name change (or if there's two people) then there's two free tickets up for grabs if anyone can make it for 7.30pm flights to Alicante. 

If you're quick enough, there's two train tickets leaving Central Station to Manchester at 6.30am for free or you can book a later train...

Anyone wants it, send me a pm and it's yours. 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

Rollercoaster this thread

Think this thread is a rollercoaster? 

Imagine having to get a fucking covid booster that knocked me out for a whole day (almost literally, 1am 'til 10.30pm) cause the site for proving you actually had covid was down on the day I tested positive meaning that despite being fully vaccinated, except from the booster meant that my original two covid jags didn't count for getting through check in.

There's a fucking roller coaster. 

Fucking 100mile round trip for that fucking booster I never needed as well.

Fucking stupid covid bullshit all went tits up cause of a fucking computer glitch. 

50 minutes ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

No going anymore, so if anyone cab afford the price of a name change (or if there's two people) then there's two free tickets up for grabs if anyone can make it for 7.30pm flights to Alicante. 

If you're quick enough, there's two train tickets leaving Central Station to Manchester at 6.30am for free or you can book a later train...

Anyone wants it, send me a pm and it's yours. 

After saying you’ll get there no bother and take a taxi if you need to you just aren’t going anymore? :lol:

Very good 

58 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

After saying you’ll get there no bother and take a taxi if you need to you just aren’t going anymore? :lol:

Very good 

Aye. 

Was never going to make the train to Manchester due to a cancelled ferry. 

I never mentioned anything about taking a taxi either, but I would if I was going. 

52 minutes ago, Paulie Walnuts said:

this 

Personally, I don't know how me giving out my contact details mounts up to a scam, but I guess you two must be at that sort of shit all the time so know the in's and outs of thieving. 

Says a lot about why I (and literally hundreds of others) stopped using this site. 

51 minutes ago, drewgardiner88 said:

Not sure tbh. Contact hire company. Hope you get sorted any way mate 👍🏻

No going anymore anyway, but there's still two flights from Manchester going for free tonight for anyone willing to pay for the name change on the plane tickets.

1 hour ago, Gman36 said:

Hmm...

Very recent sign up. 

Immediate staunch point collection. 

Generically shite name. 

Carrot danging outlandish story with a request to provide contact details. 

Hmm... 

I've been on this site since Walter Smith came back. 

3 hours ago, Sket said:

Reported for racism. Fucking disgusting.

Oh shit, I would usually apologise but since I'm now on a train in England I don't need to worry about the SNP's stormtroopers for the time being so fuck the pope and the IRA, am of to Spain and Sturgeon is gay!!

Bet her husbands aresehole is red raw fae wee Jimmy rogerung him up the shite pipe every night. 

Poor guy.