MyGers 2022 Pack Arrived Today

Assegai

4 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Just got an email saying the first lot to get an invite to buy, have 7 days to do so. Then they work down the levels if those don't get sold.

aye same just got that, not really sure how itll work, what happens if a large number don't take up on the 7 days and then the second lot that are invited do the same?

4 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

It doesnt state when the first ST invitations are going out ? 

I even got an email saying thanks for my interest despite having one 🤣

So did I :lol: Did you put in for a seat move? I did, thought it might be crossed wires from that. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

They only opened up on Monday mate. People are given a few days to accept or reject offers. 

The email they sent out states it'll go down in order of mygers points. So with my measly 50 points, Al have no chance sadly. Be very, very shocked and pleased if I do get an offer.

12 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Am I supposed to use the metal 'card' for anything apart from the marching powder?

• think its one of them that just goes in your wallet as a decorative piece, but surely the club know what most folk are gonnae use it for :craphead:

3 hours ago, stevemac said:
  • think its one of them that just goes in your wallet as a decorative piece, but surely the club know what most folk are gonnae use it for :craphead:

think it's to put in your wallet to protect your bank card contactless payment being used when it's in your pocket