Wullie Collum

NI

Collum is just a really really bad ref who should be stopped from officiating. It feels like he is biased at times but seen / heard of too many other incidents in games that make me think he is just poor (ICT vs Arbroath in the playoffs last season is one that springs to mind).

Clancy I think is biased. We will never know if it is conscious or subconscious but I don’t think we get reffed fairly by him.

Folk seem to think that its all just incompetence, not bias or agenda driven. 

Almost as if the team you support or your background isn't influential in many industries in the West of Scotland these days.  Or that bias doesn't exist in areas including the Council, or judicial processes, politically incl central expenditure ie for Commonwealth games. Why should football be any different?

Refs are a part of the SFA structure, an organisation which had the hand of Lawwell pulling strings for many years. And which few if any bears believes treats our club and players fairly or with parity to others.

Anyone who doesn't see those of a republican/ celtic mindset continue to gain influence in society and our game are blind imo.

I'm away to wrap myself in tinfoil and hide in a microwave now 👍

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Folk seem to think that its all just incompetence, not bias or agenda driven. 

Almost as if the team you support or your background isn't influential in many industries in the West of Scotland these days.  Or that bias doesn't exist in areas including the Council, or judicial processes, politically incl central expenditure ie for Commonwealth games. Why should football be any different?

Refs are a part of the SFA structure, an organisation which had the hand of Lawwell pulling strings for many years. And which few if any bears believes treats our club and players fairly or with parity to others.

Anyone who doesn't see those of a republican/ celtic mindset continue to gain influence in society and our game are blind imo.

I'm away to wrap myself in tinfoil and hide in a microwave now 👍

Unless the clubs in Scotland grow a backbone and stand up to the SFA and SPFL we are doomed from moving on due the corrupt hierarchy running our game, they had a free shot at investigating the SPFL after the missing Dundee e mail carry on but bowed to the pressures of Peter Lawell who was/is very active in the running of the game up here. Our club should be highlighting the different standard of refereeing when it comes to us. That utter cheating bastard Collum cost us two points on Saturday and not a thing will be done except a game in a lower division then back up to cheat some more, our club need to be taking this up with the SFA.

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Unless the clubs in Scotland grow a backbone and stand up to the SFA and SPFL we are doomed from moving on due the corrupt hierarchy running our game, they had a free shot at investigating the SPFL after the missing Dundee e mail carry on but bowed to the pressures of Peter Lawell who was/is very active in the running of the game up here. Our club should be highlighting the different standard of refereeing when it comes to us. That utter cheating bastard Collum cost us two points on Saturday and not a thing will be done except a game in a lower division then back up to cheat some more, our club need to be taking this up with the SFA.

You're not wrong.  I just think its mental folk think bias and prejudice couldn't impact refs / sfa.. It's rife in the WoS in all walks of life and its not in our favour. 

We've slept at the wheel and it's like a full 180 on the masonic handshake.