EA Sports partnership - Ibrox in FIFA

Iakona

Ibrox won't be in FIFA 23 at any point, nor will the majority of the face scans.

We're more a partner for EAs next football game which won't be titled FIFA.

Ibrox was never meant to be in 23, Rangers jumped the gun and thought that's what it meant.

Won't come in as an update or anything either. The planned updates includes items to be added at later dates, and Rangers don't feature on any.

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Ibrox won't be in FIFA 23 at any point, nor will the majority of the face scans.

We're more a partner for EAs next football game which won't be titled FIFA.

Ibrox was never meant to be in 23, Rangers jumped the gun and thought that's what it meant.

Won't come in as an update or anything either. The planned updates includes items to be added at later dates, and Rangers don't feature on any.

Thought that.. Rangers were quick to put it out that Ibrox would be in it etc, but after a couple of days the message was edited and the Ibrox bit wasnt in it, which I thought was telling at the time. Had already bought the thing at that point.

3 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Thought that.. Rangers were quick to put it out that Ibrox would be in it etc, but after a couple of days the message was edited and the Ibrox bit wasnt in it, which I thought was telling at the time. Had already bought the thing at that point.

Yeah, mistake on our part that was quickly deleted. I'd pre-ordered on that basis too, but then thought not too bad because at least there is player faces, but no - Tav, Goldson etc still the same as before, Morelos is white in this one ffs.

All our partnership stuff is definitely for the next EA football game.

48 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

Yeah, mistake on our part that was quickly deleted. I'd pre-ordered on that basis too, but then thought not too bad because at least there is player faces, but no - Tav, Goldson etc still the same as before, Morelos is white in this one ffs.

All our partnership stuff is definitely for the next EA football game.

Yeah. WIll have to get that as well, then.

6 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Same here absolute hook line and sinker. 

7 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Wasn't even a long as a couple of days, lasted a couple of hours before the club realised they'd made a cunt of it.

7 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

Wasn’t even a couple of hours before they changed it. I was considering buying a PS5 in the evening and had ditched the idea again by bed time 

14 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Wasn’t even a couple of hours before they changed it. I was considering buying a PS5 in the evening and had ditched the idea again by bed time 

A pretty fucking horrendous error by the -whatever- department. Bought my PS5 about 3 years ago...or whenever it came out. Have some good contacts and was one of the first 10 to get one. :lol: Havent really played it much, to be honest.

1 hour ago, johanvanhentze said:

A pretty fucking horrendous error by the -whatever- department. Bought my PS5 about 3 years ago...or whenever it came out. Have some good contacts and was one of the first 10 to get one. :lol: Havent really played it much, to be honest.

Without Ibrox and real players etc, it's just FIFA 22 reskinned anyway.

11 hours ago, johanvanhentze said:

You can see why we get eaten alive at those court cases