EA Sports partnership - Ibrox in FIFA

Iakona

4 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

It would need to be a glitch in play because the chances of scoring an offside goal in a computer game are pretty slim. 

It does happen occasionally as I've had it happen against and for me the commentary team even mention it 

On 25/08/2022 at 00:19, The Dude said:

So did we. Unsurprisingly, the Belarus-based business behind it appears to have been another pyramid scheme. 

The UFL partnership was never exclusive, it was running concurrently with the Konami deal.

49 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Confirmed that Ibrox won't in fact be in the game 

Bizarre 

It will be in the game just not on launch day. Read the story just not the headline😉

EA Sports have confirmed celtic Park and Ibrox WON'T be included in the FIFA 23 launch.

Rangers and celtic both announced long-term partnerships with EA earlier this week. In their press release on Tuesday night, Gers had initially stated their iconic Govan home would be added to the world's most popular football game. Commercial and marketing director James Bisgrove had said: “The 3D head scans of the first team and of Ibrox are set to take place in the coming weeks, and we can’t wait to see these launched in a future release of EA SPORTS FIFA 23."

Just now, rabc10000 said:

It will be in the game just not on launch day. Read the story just not the headline😉

EA Sports have confirmed celtic Park and Ibrox WON'T be included in the FIFA 23 launch.

Rangers and celtic both announced long-term partnerships with EA earlier this week. In their press release on Tuesday night, Gers had initially stated their iconic Govan home would be added to the world's most popular football game. Commercial and marketing director James Bisgrove had said: “The 3D head scans of the first team and of Ibrox are set to take place in the coming weeks, and we can’t wait to see these launched in a future release of EA SPORTS FIFA 23."

I did skim it tbf but missed that sentence, fair enough. :tu:

1 minute ago, Broxi said:

I did skim it tbf but missed that sentence, fair enough. :tu:

Too big to leave out. I don't know how quick ea are at these things but it took konami 7 months to add Ibrox and I can't see ea waiting till Feb to add the stadium to the game 

P.s. I skipped it initially after seeing the headline

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Too big to leave out. I don't know how quick ea are at these things but it took konami 7 months to add Ibrox and I can't see ea waiting till Feb to add the stadium to the game 

P.s. I skipped it initially after seeing the headline

Are we in the game stadium wise  or are we not ffs

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Not on launch mate. Saddened by this. EA take ages at these things. The game has had a glitch in career mode since Russia went to war with Ukraine where you had to forfeit half the champions league games. Still no fixed 🤣

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Not on launch mate. Saddened by this. EA take ages at these things. The game has had a glitch in career mode since Russia went to war with Ukraine where you had to forfeit half the champions league games. Still no fixed 🤣

Rab has me blocked so tell him he’s a wank 

13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

EA sports are as slow as fuck. By the time they had Ramsey on it last season he'd amassed three injuries and  10 million in wages.

17 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

Will be available as downloadable content sometime after launch.  Stadium has been removed from the latest eFootball (PES) update so is no longer available on that game.

• 3 months later...