EA Sports partnership - Ibrox in FIFA

Iakona

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hasn't the game gone down the shitter in recent years to the point that FIFA no longer want their name attached to the game? This is the last year it's called FIFA right?

I doubt FIFA care about game quality, probably just think they can make more money by selling the rights to someone else

In regard to the game going down the shitter I don’t think that’s the case I think we are just older now lol

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Hasn't the game gone down the shitter in recent years to the point that FIFA no longer want their name attached to the game? This is the last year it's called FIFA right?

Not quite. FIFA games are making more money than ever. 

The FIFA brand is licensed to EA to use for their games. FIFA want more money to extend the license but EA have said “no thanks, we don’t need it to shift our games anymore.”

All the clubs, stadiums and players are licensed seperately.

10 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Just seen the quote from Bisgrove saying the partnership will allow the club to fully enter the esports space.

Sounds like we will be forming an esports team like alot of other clubs around Europe.

@ForeverAndEveryou’re a bit of a Virgin you’ll be captain in no time :pipe: 

2 hours ago, Iakona said:

Just seen the quote from Bisgrove saying the partnership will allow the club to fully enter the esports space.

Sounds like we will be forming an esports team like alot of other clubs around Europe.

Even less old firm tickets for proper fans then

15 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

What does this mean?

"Employees" they'll get tickets for big games. 

TBF it's probably about time we got an eSports team, it's such a big thing nowadays the money in it is mental. 

Can resign king firthy then.

finally. i remember one of the old games on PS1 had Ibrox. When we had a deal with PES and Ibrox was in it I gave it a shot but it's was a pish game. 

i haven't bought fifa in a few years but definitely will be getting it this year. i hated playing as Rangers and having to play in a shorty wee made up stadium that I renamed to Ibrox.