The other mob

MisterC

1 minute ago, Finny said:

I'm struggling to remember us playing decent on plastic pitches. The way the ball moves on these style of pitches is ridiculous. It might at a push give the home team a advantage as they play on it daily but it's definetly a leveler when trying to play decent football and not hoof it into the oppositions box for 90 minutes. 

Often played decent stuff at Falkirk. Once or twice at Accies. Dunfermline.

6 minutes ago, Finny said:

I'm struggling to remember us playing decent on plastic pitches. The way the ball moves on these style of pitches is ridiculous. It might at a push give the home team a advantage as they play on it daily but it's definetly a leveler when trying to play decent football and not hoof it into the oppositions box for 90 minutes. 

You could see straight away when we played our first game our front line hadn’t a clue wtf the ball was doing when it bounced off the pitch.  

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

It’s fucking magic. Look at the faces. 🤣🤣🤣

It's the cunt sitting at the front in the black tim top just kinda looks up as if to say aye fair doos n looks back at the ground 🤣

Some Irish guy pipes up n gets told to get it up him too, all sat there stunned 😂

Just now, Loyal72 said:

It's the cunt sitting at the front in the black tim top just kinda looks up as if to say aye fair doos n looks back at the ground 🤣

Some Irish guy pipes up n gets told to get it up him too, all sat there stunned 😂

Watched it 6 times now. Still fucking howling!  🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

dont forget the woman at the end giving it the clenched fist :lol::huh:

5 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

nothing to do with the game just posting as a reminder what obsession is

I'm not obsessed just wanted to enjoy their pain.

Like this

Their goal was offside, the assister should have been sent off for violent conduct and we should've had a penalty at the end. Cheating from VAR and the on field referee but nothing we didn't already expect

The only team never to have lost a football game by fair means.

29 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Often played decent stuff at Falkirk. Once or twice at Accies. Dunfermline.

Don't really care for Scottish football outside us but Livingston and Kilmarnock are the main stay of our opponents for the league last few seasons and every time I see them next in the league I think "oh fuck" Hearts,Aberdeen even Hibs are better playing teams but we are more likely to drop points to teams on plastic pitches. 

2 minutes ago, Finny said:

Don't really care for Scottish football outside us but Livingston and Kilmarnock are the main stay of our opponents for the league last few seasons and every time I see them next in the league I think "oh fuck" Hearts,Aberdeen even Hibs are better playing teams but we are more likely to drop points to teams on plastic pitches. 

Are we? Until we dropped points v Killie earlier this mont, we'd gone two full seasons without dropping a point on astro.

20/21 - 8 dropped on grass, 4 of 18 dropped on astro

21/22 - 25 dropped on grass, 0 of 3 dropped on astro

22/23 - 22 dropped on grass, 0 of 9 dropped on astro

44 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

I'm not obsessed just wanted to enjoy their pain.

Like this

Their goal was offside, the assister should have been sent off for violent conduct and we should've had a penalty at the end. Cheating from VAR and the on field referee but nothing we didn't already expect

The only team never to have lost a football game by fair means.

i wasnt calling anyone on here obsessed

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Are we? Until we dropped points v Killie earlier this mont, we'd gone two full seasons without dropping a point on astro.

20/21 - 8 dropped on grass, 4 of 18 dropped on astro

21/22 - 25 dropped on grass, 0 of 3 dropped on astro

22/23 - 22 dropped on grass, 0 of 9 dropped on astro

Those stats are wrong because there’s more grass pitches than Astro.

To correct this you need to use percentages by first using percentage Astro to grass and then the wins on both as a percentage.  

Then you will be able to use that as an argument (or not)

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Those stats are wrong because there’s more grass pitches than Astro.

To correct this you need to use percentages by first using percentage Astro to grass and then the wins on both as a percentage.  

Then you will be able to use that as an argument (or not)

Last two two are pretty easy given we dropped 0 points on Astro so have a 100% win rate.

20/21 - 66% win rate on astro.  87.5% on grass

21/22 - 100% win rate on astro, grass isn't 100% and can't be arsed doing the sums.

22/23 - 100% win rate on astro, grass isn't 100% and can't be arsed doing the sums.

Funnily enough, our worst season recently on Astro is the one we didn't lose a single game all season and won the title.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Last two two are pretty easy given we dropped 0 points on Astro so have a 100% win rate.

20/21 - 66% win rate on astro.  87.5% on grass

21/22 - 100% win rate on astro, grass isn't 100% and can't be arsed doing the sums.

22/23 - 100% win rate on astro, grass isn't 100% and can't be arsed doing the sums.

Funnily enough, our worst season recently on Astro is the one we didn't lose a single game all season and won the title.

Are you genuinely trying to give an argument that plastic pitches are fine, are or you on the wind up?

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Are you genuinely trying to give an argument that plastic pitches are fine, are or you on the wind up?

Genuinely have no issue with them. Particularly in Scotland where it can make a big financial difference for a club and there are plenty of horrific grass pitches, especially in winter.