The other mob

MisterC

15 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Scales in their starting 11 today. Still fancy a really comfortable win for them tbh but it shows how fucked their back line is at the moment 

Yeah their bench is howling too. Won’t be dropping points today though. St Johnstone are rotten. 

21 minutes ago, LaaRFC said:

Scales in their starting 11 today. Still fancy a really comfortable win for them tbh but it shows how fucked their back line is at the moment 

If that's the backline again next weekend we should be all over them. 

I'd not be surprised but if one of their CBs makes a miraculous recovery. Seen it before with the tarriers.

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

If that's the backline again next weekend we should be all over them. 

I'd not be surprised but if one of their CBs makes a miraculous recovery. Seen it before with the tarriers.

Don't think so this time. 8 weeks isn't a minor injury. They'll bring somebody in though.

Just stuck the scum game on there for a swatch. Their commentator and co-commentator are fully paid up members of the ‘anyone but us’ club. They’ve genuinely said multiple times “the referee is in the Guinness book of records for how fast he’s taken his card out to book celtic players”. 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Just stuck the scum game on there for a swatch. Their commentator and co-commentator are fully paid up members of the ‘anyone but us’ club. They’ve genuinely said multiple times “the referee is in the Guinness book of records for how fast he’s taken his card out to book celtic players”. 😂😂😂

I’m on the sofa with man flu and stuck St Johnstone TV on, and Maeda cut inside, had a shot and hit the groin brigade in the corner :lol: 

1 minute ago, RockwellGers said:

Saints keeper denying them repeatedly apparently 

He’s had a couple of good saves from what I seen. They’ll still win but it’s hardly the relentless destroying teams we seen from them last year, especially at home.

Just now, B1872 said:

He’s had a couple of good saves from what I seen. They’ll still win but it’s hardly the relentless destroying teams we seen from them last year, especially at home.

Agree. Ref isnt helping, though.. cunts get everything and saints get nothing.