The other mob

MisterC

8 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

I don't honestly think it is mate..but they are coached to play a style that suits their players. 

They also have more clinical players all over the park. We should've had a few at the piggery but woeful timing of runs and decision making cost us massively 

They cunts are much better than Bratislava. I saw them in the qualifiers and they were dung. 

16 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

I don't honestly think it is mate..but they are coached to play a style that suits their players. 

They also have more clinical players all over the park. We should've had a few at the piggery but woeful timing of runs and decision making cost us massively 

You can actually see their shape, their pressing and their intensity. All down to coaching which we lack.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

This mob are worse than I thought they'd be.

Exactly like I thought theyd be. Watched them in the qualifiers and also last season against Faroese opposition. Both games were very close and they were lucky. They are pish and the tramps should be winning this comfortably, which they are.

6 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

No he isn't 😂

5 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Well, stats will tell you that he is in fact scoring more goals. 

Dessers' stats from last season piss all over Kyogo's and Dessers by Beale's and his own admission wasn't 100% for his first 7 or 8 games. 

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Exactly like I thought theyd be. Watched them in the qualifiers and also last season against Faroese opposition. Both games were very close and they were lucky. They are pish and the tramps should be winning this comfortably, which they are.

Hard to believe the quality they have has been good enough to get to this level.

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Dessers' stats from last season piss all over Kyogo's and Dessers by Beale's and his own admission wasn't 100% for his first 7 or 8 games. 

But, unfortunately.. stats do not tell the whole story. Dessers missed simple, and very important, chances that meant we didnt win games. 

4 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Dessers is pish

I don't know why we need to go over and over it all the time.

Probably because he's our first pick up front and top goalscorer this season. He isn't pish, he's just not as good as we want him to be, the same as most of our players including the goalkeeper.

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Probably because he's our first pick up front and top goalscorer this season. He isn't pish, he's just not as good as we want him to be, the same as most of our players including the goalkeeper.

😆