Should we be looking for a new manager now?

MadSasa

13 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

That part is a bit entitled. Plenty better Gers teams have struggled there. If you wanna talk about a 7-1 drubbing or lack of qaulity or whatever that's fine and you'd be correct but canny be calling for a head because we "only beat Motherwell".

A before U except after Q mate 

1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

When is the op getting banned? 

Probably when you start commenting on football instead of attempting to be funny in the OT.

My mistake you did contribute in a topic in the bears den. You said we should have kept Andy Firth :lol:

5 minutes ago, MadSasa said:

Probably when you start commenting on football instead of attempting to be funny in the OT.

My mistake you did contribute in a topic in the bears den. You said we should have kept Andy Firth :lol:

My Andy firth suggestion was comfortably better than any of your management suggestions. You’ll be gone soon enough.

25 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Mate? Did you really watch that game today? The amount of mistakes?  Watch the replay. 

Yeah I watched it. We were horrible and void or any real identity or ideas. We lacked QUALITY and looked void of confidence. I'll happily back you on how shite we were.

But...we won. You said "we only beat Motherwell 2-1" which under any season isn't a bad thing. I'd happily take 2-1's the rest of my life as long as we get 3 points. Canny fire a manager cause we only beat Motherwell 2-1 man.  

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

No when you have clatty as fuck windows mate. Be gone with you.

I’ll get you to clean it considering I basically own you as you’ve been continually battered intellectually. I’d offer you two fags, a can of strongbow and a wee chocolate banana and you’d bite my hand off for that due to you being unemployable, socially inadequate and just intellectually incapable.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Yeah I watched it. We were horrible and void or any real identity or ideas. We lacked QUALITY and looked void of confidence. I'll happily back you on how shite we were.

But...we won. You said "we only beat Motherwell 2-1" which under any season isn't a bad thing. I'd happily take 2-1's the rest of my life as long as we get 3 points. Canny fire a manager cause we only beat Motherwell 2-1 man.  

I’m fucking with you mate on the domestic side. Napoli will destroy us. We will be humiliated. That’s not Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, MadSasa said:

I’ll get you to clean it considering I basically own you as you’ve been continually battered intellectually. I’d offer you two fags, a can of strongbow and a wee chocolate banana and you’d bite my hand off for that due to you being unemployable, socially inadequate and just intellectually incapable.

Glad I’ve not upset you ya freak 

His football is pish and it's fuck all to do with how the scum play, he'll be here for the time being because it'll be a steady course of mediocrity, not enough to get sacked but not enough to inspire the players back to the summit, I'd love to be wrong on the last part but I can't see it and by the looks of it, nor can the player's.