Giovanni van Bronckhorst - Sacked.

The Dude

4 minutes ago, Dickie said:

If him coming up helped get rid of gio then good.

Was he meant to sulk in the house because his team got beat?

If GVB had appeared at a game in Rotterdam or anywhere else for that matter the day after we got humped and was in fans boozers etc I know how I’d have felt.  
It’s not the done thing, never has been & never will be. 

36 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

I said it earlier but beale’s behaviour is as bad as Gerrards “do I look happy?” interview.

Compare and contrast to Dyche to had 10 years at Burnley and I believe he had offers but stayed, now looking for the right opportunity not just any opportunity that gets him a salary once more.

Beale is not a leader and under him we’ll be weak.

I really hope I’m wrong but I can’t see this appointment being anything other than an abject disaster and more wasted millions and more trophies handed to them on a silver plate.

Don’t know how you can say he’s not a leader when he’s only been his own man for five minutes.

Did we know Walter would definitely be “a leader” when he stepped up from number two to number one?

55 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Don’t know how you can say he’s not a leader when he’s only been his own man for five minutes.

Did we know Walter would definitely be “a leader” when he stepped up from number two to number one?

Yes, as walter was usual leading at the sidelines while souness played 

2 hours ago, Dickie said:

If him coming up helped get rid of gio then good.

Was he meant to sulk in the house because his team got beat?

Maybe try work on stuff, go over the stuff QPR done wrong not come up to his former team whoring himself out, say Gio had went back to a feyenoord game after we dropped points at home to Livi he would have been crucified.

13 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Dyche might be a non starter for us but listen to his interview on The Athletic podcast where he talks about how he has actively avoided attending games where managers from either side are deemed to be under pressure because he knew what it would lead to and compare it to Beale coming up here to attend a game even though everybody knew Gio was under pressure, I know which one I think shows somebody who has and who acts with class and dignity. 

GVB needed to go, he was a dud.

If Beale turning up increased the chance if that happening, then we'll played Beale.

Let's not pretend that the fans boo'ing the fuck out of the team and Gio was also something that would add pressure to the manager.

Protests calling for manager to be removed, that were also commonly discussed here were also gaining in popularity. The aim of this would be to add pressure to remove GVB.

Adding pressure to get him out was required.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Grim

Too much is getting made of it.

Even Laudrup was chirping in basically saying time was up.

Rangers fans could see it was only heading one way. I think we can all say that we are glad he is gone.

Good luck to him whatever he gets up to next, but it was not working and was not going to work here.

Just now, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Rangers fans could see it was only heading one way. I think we can all say that we are glad he is gone.

Good luck to him whatever he gets up to next, but it was not working and was not going to work here.

Can you show me which club Laudrup is managing please?

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Aye cos that's comparable :lol: 

How can someone with such a high opinion of their own intelligence come out with things like this

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Says the guy who would prefer Martindale instead of Beale...

Even after me saying one of the reasons I would prefer Martindale is because he would give us a 3g pitch at Ibrox you still took that seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Difference between me and you pal is I don't think I'm much smarter than everyone on here.

2 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Even after me saying one of the reasons I would prefer Martindale is because he would give us a 3g pitch at Ibrox you still took that seriously? :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Difference between me and you pal is I don't think I'm much smarter than everyone on here.

We are in agreement then.

I don't think you are smarter than anyone here either. 🤣

8 hours ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Maybe try work on stuff, go over the stuff QPR done wrong not come up to his former team whoring himself out, say Gio had went back to a feyenoord game after we dropped points at home to Livi he would have been crucified.

Have you any idea what gio did after any game.

Beale had arranged to come to Glasgow before the Friday night for fucksake.

Martindale is a regular at ibrox so is he

also in the wrong,what they do on their day off is no big fucking deal.

19 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Davie Martindale RSC

27 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I doubt he was back at his former club whoring himself out, I couldn't care what managers do in there time off but if that is a Rangers manager going to one of there former clubs whilst we have just been beaten or dropped points I wouldn't be happy, its just disrespectful to your current employers IMO.

5 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Gio needed to go but another manager, who’s employed by another club but has been heavily tipped to make a return to the club in the future, showing up at a home game when the current manager is under pressure is fucking chronic behaviour. It shows a total lack of class and a lack of respect for a fellow professional.

A thousand times this. It was deliberately undermining Gio and his own club. To be so public about it as well shows him up for what he is. 

That and his posting on Instagram the week he and Gerrard snuck out the back door still really gripes me. 

I'm no one for making comments like this but he severely lacks class.