Sky sports

MacBoyd

1 hour ago, DMax399 said:

I’m not taking sides mate.  Each to their own.  But personally I think everyone is responsible for their own actions.  As much as we are angry at them for not respecting the silence, I don’t think that doing the same thing helps anyone.  

I was agreeing with you. The person who shouted that during the silence was completely out of order. 

On 03/01/2023 at 10:24, MacBoyd said:

Pre match showed nearly as much of scum fans than our, this doesn't happen at the knew camp. Did they comment on the peados behaviour during minutes silence? Imagine this happened to Liverpool with a Hillsborough tribute. And finally walker is the most biased commentator in the world his voice changes so much depending on who is playing well. Only comes out with "banter" when celtic are winning. I'd love to never see him do our games again but sky seem to rate him, taking away the bias he is a terrible boring pundit who had a shite career.

Thankfully they are losing content on a monthly basis and hopefully they lose our rights soon.

Ohbsessed pish mate.

We are 9 points and 21 goals behind.

We have enough injured and ill players to fill a team bus.

Our manager has shipped 2 goals in 3 of his first 5 games.

We have a pile if dead wood players that rarely play and will never be Rangers class.

We have household name players going out of contract likely to piss off for nothing.

And you think the most important thing to start a thread about is which set of fans get more time om TV????

Go and fuck yerself pal.

On 04/01/2023 at 23:21, Ayrshire Blue said:

It’s easy - for some reason we put the away support in the most TV visible part of the ground. Zoom in and make them all, each and everyone famous 👍🏻🇬🇧

I also think it would be very easy to zoom in on them and record them with HD cameras and afterwards get the footage online. Yes there might not be a crime committed but it will show the cretins up and then ban them. I just don’t think the club has the will.

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I also think it would be very easy to zoom in on them and record them with HD cameras and afterwards get the footage online. Yes there might not be a crime committed but it will show the cretins up and then ban them. I just don’t think the club has the will.

Pretty sure anyone disrupting a minute’s silence is going to consider that sort of fame a badge of honour.