Sky sports

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m still fucking raging about OUR behaviour during the minutes silence. 
it was to be expected from them. Not us. 

Out of 48 thousand Rangers fans maybe a dozen or so couldn’t  hold their water for a minute and reacted to their bile disappointing but not a reflection on our support who the vast majority managed to respect the silence 

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Out of 48 thousand Rangers fans maybe a dozen or so couldn’t  hold their water for a minute and reacted to their bile disappointing but not a reflection on our support who the vast majority managed to respect the silence 

I agree.
But our own fans doing that is still wank behaviour. There were two behind me who kept going at it. Then someone told them to shut the fuck up (breaking the silence) and it all came from reacting to those scummy cunts. 

as I said it was to be expected of them. Not us. 

7 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Had a good laugh listening to walker go into meltdown about VAR 😂

According to Walker, Beaton doesn't think it's a penalty, Collum looks at all the angles and doesn't see a clear and obvious error but Beaton should go and look at it anyway 😂, ffs . Add to that someone say it takes a nic off Goldsons foot ,someone says as long as your silhouette is not made bigger and someone says you can protect your face yet all tims are surprisingly calling it cheating 😂

5 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I agree.
But our own fans doing that is still wank behaviour. There were two behind me who kept going at it. Then someone told them to shut the fuck up (breaking the silence) and it all came from reacting to those scummy cunts. 

as I said it was to be expected of them. Not us. 

Tarriers act like scumbags during the silence you’ll always get a few reactions from our fans it’s happened every time they’ve done it so don’t see how it’s not expected. Not saying it’s right mate cunts need to try control their emotions for 60 seconds