Sky sports

MacBoyd

40 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Simple solution 

Minute applause, then the Pricks with no morals are muted.

That’s an awful shout, the minutes applause is pish at the best of times but can be used for a celebration of a player / manager etc.

This is about fans, some of them children, going to a football game never to return to their loved ones.

You can’t give in to pricks with no respect.

7 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

That’s where a few of ours need to try control their self and wait until after the silence to vent their anger it’s not really hard just bite yer lip for 60 seconds as I said disappointing that some didn’t manage that, the cunt shouting fuck the pope during the silence is just a brain dead mongo tbh 

That’s it it’s a minute silence for a reason. For some pause and reflection for the 66 and I think about other loved ones I’ve lost.

Sadly some of our fans are there to listen to them being scumbags.

Wait til after to vent your feelings.

From where I was sitting at the opposite end of the ground I honestly thought that the rabble during the silence sounded like a bit of arguing from the Celtic end between folk going out their way to clearly disrupt it and and some of their end who were trying to observe it .

Thought I Heard someone shouting something along the lines of “don’t be so fucking ignorant” after a couple of usual “up the ra” shouts then some too and throw which l couldn’t really make out at all and then it sounded like loads of laughing towards the end by a group of folk. 

3 hours ago, superallysbears said:

BBC Scotland actually muted the crowd to make it look like it was observed impeccably, by tarriers for tarriers under the British broadcasting corp 🤦

They did that for the 1991 NY game, which I was also at. The Rangers fans kept 100% silent that day, and unloaded on them when the silence ended. Bonner and McStay actually tried to get their fans to stop, sadly no chance.

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

The applause was started because the scum could not respect a silence. It should have never been given in too by the cowards and appeasers up and down the country.

Fare play, iv certainly read the room incorrectly.

Even the wife disagreed with me.

You are right, stick to our ways, our morals, our standards, and most importantly our way of life.

14 hours ago, Marky. said:

Can honestly say, I don't care.

image.png.2706faf5d88b18c3db35aae1748b98ff.png

Watch Rangers TV if you care that much about coverage.

That's what I do but need to mute Tom on Comms his voice goes right through me mate and a total fucking yes man if you have ever saw one. Hate to slaughter a man who loves our club and been a great servant for RTV but I genuinely hope there is plans to replace him soon.

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

We all knew there would be some scumbags who would disrupt the minuet’s silence but at the same time our fans who started shouting back during it are thick as fuck.

Would be nice to just play someone else around the New Year as they clearly can't be trusted to take part in something so tragic. Would rather see Livingston or someone else playing us every year at this time that could show some sort of respect.

Actually fucking makes me sick that they can't behave for a minute to pay tribute to young kids and adults crushed to death in a match that was against them and rocked Scottish football and touched so many people.

Heartless fucking cunts with a pure hatred for our club more than the love for there own. Always been one of those fans who can see both sides on an arguement when it comes to big moments in games against them or comparing our players. But after that shit show on Monday I genuinely hope everyone who disrespected our 66 gets smacked with Karma and drop fucking dead or need to watch there own family members die in a tragic accident and see how they feel. Cunts.

On 03/01/2023 at 11:16, Blacky Bear said:

Simple solution 

Minute applause, then the Pricks with no morals are muted.

Absolutely not. That is giving in to these morons. A minutes silence is the correct response for the memory of a number of victims. An applause is only tolerable when it is to celebrate the life of an individual, even then I am old school and prefer a silence. 

It should be being highlighted the ref cut it short to 35 seconds due to their lack of respect. Rangers should be raising that with SFA as ref does not have authority to cut short a minutes silence. 

On 03/01/2023 at 15:43, DMax399 said:

I heard that from the main stand rear.

I was in Copland rear, rght at back, and have to admit I didnt hear that. Not for a moment saying it didnt happen as if it was from lower section sound would probanly not travel all the way to back.  Person was completely out of order. 

On 03/01/2023 at 17:58, Moody Blue said:

‘Go and take a look John’ …. His pain was glorious, he’s a wanker and we all know it but you’ve let it annoy you more than you need to. 

The “handball “ incident looked inconclusive.Sky would have had more angles ,If it was handball you can bet your last penny we would have seen multiple replays 

39 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I was in Copland rear, rght at back, and have to admit I didnt hear that. Not for a moment saying it didnt happen as if it was from lower section sound would probanly not travel all the way to back.  Person was completely out of order. 

I’m not taking sides mate.  Each to their own.  But personally I think everyone is responsible for their own actions.  As much as we are angry at them for not respecting the silence, I don’t think that doing the same thing helps anyone.