Hospitality Query

ianb1547

As well as being a stealth 'I've had a 60th Birthday' comment, I'm looking for some info on our hospitality.

Hoping to do the Cooper Lounge, but the hospitality page only goes to end of January for matches available.

Does anyone know when they put the next batch of hospitality matches onto the website?

Would you recommend the Cooper Lounge? (I've picked it as I know my son wouldn't want 'fine dining' at the Thornton etc).... and that is technically 2 queries!!

Grateful for comments.....even if they are 'banter'

36 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

As well as being a stealth 'I've had a 60th Birthday' comment, I'm looking for some info on our hospitality.

Hoping to do the Cooper Lounge, but the hospitality page only goes to end of January for matches available.

Does anyone know when they put the next batch of hospitality matches onto the website?

Would you recommend the Cooper Lounge? (I've picked it as I know my son wouldn't want 'fine dining' at the Thornton etc).... and that is technically 2 queries!!

Grateful for comments.....even if they are 'banter'

I took my Dad last year for his 75th to the Ibrox Suite, was perfect as food was buffet type, we were 2 out of 10 people at our table, all made a fuss of him and we got to meet Stein, Johnston, Henderson and Durie, brilliant day out.

The Cooper suite will be great as well.

Think Club Europe is still available which is decent if you are looking for something relaxed.

Happy birthday!