Honestly, What’s Changed?

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The night goldson tried a cruyff turn in his own box, got robbed and we lost the game, worse is im sure the papes drew that night as well

Cunt still here. Should be in league 1 with whoever where he belongs.

Free reign and is showing, the stagnated board have no pressure  

Everyone happy and goldson rolling about in reported 35k a week.

Keep changing managers, gives them an extra lifeline till the next shockibg season.

They must be removed 

4 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

I actually think he's very lucky that didn't happen at that time, I'm glad it didn't right enough as they'd probably have went on and got 10iar.

Why because we won a league where our serial losers mentality had no pressures on their backs in closed door games.

Its tarrier sounding post, but we won at a canter cause they were in neltdown, covid jan and dubai gate cost then hugely. They were rotten with that big duffy clown too.

3 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Cunt still here. Should be in league 1 with whoever where he belongs.

Free reign and is showing, the stagnated board have no pressure  

Keep changing managers, gives them an extra lifeline till the next shockibg season.

They must be removed 

Can't disagree with any of that.

We need players who will give us a steady 7 or 8/10 every week rather than the likes of Goldson who pick and choose when to turn up. 

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Why because we won a league where our serial losers mentality had no pressures on their backs in closed door games.

Its tarrier sounding post, but we won at a canter cause they were in neltdown, covid jan and dubai gate cost then hugely. They were rotten with that big duffy clown too.

We won at a canter because we dropped 12 points all season.

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Can't disagree with any of that.

We need players who will give us a steady 7 or 8/10 every week rather than the likes of Goldson who pick and choose when to turn up. 

Hes given martyr status cause he played 3 seasons solid without injury.

Thats great but doesnt make him the centre half we need to win leagues.

Its hard facts, all the wee nany goats might jump onto this post but its time to come to reality.

I was gutted we resigned him. 

I was expecting a proper international centre half, real captain type to come in. 

It was a cheap easy option, he was that committed he ran his contract right down. Should have been chased back down to West Brom, but looks like he never even got that offer.

Harsh words but lets get truthful.

Tavernier has done us great service at a great price but never a Rangers captain, cert never a hall of famer either, this is where we are with this board!

9 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

The more this team continually fail in high pressure games you probably have a point because although we won the most important trophy that season we really should've won the treble. 

32 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The amount of money wasted is criminal. Even "free" transfers have significant costs involved in signing on fees and agents fees etc. 

The money spent on Matondo for instance when we've already got Sakala to play the fast but useless role is a case in point. £4M or whatever it was could have gotten us a new striker or a new keeper or a proper attacking midfielder but no we spunk that cash away on a player who doesn't even make the bench most weeks.

Looking through our transfers since we came back is an absolute murderers row of shit cunts.

as much as I love moaning about Wilson, remember when we signed an actually non functioning alkie and the likes of Grezda, some laugh.

The amount of permanently injured players we sign is criminal as well.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Looking through our transfers since we came back is an absolute murderers row of shit cunts.

as much as I love moaning about Wilson, remember when we signed an actually non functioning alkie and the likes of Grezda, some laugh.

Soutar should be the end of wilson.

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

And we pay decent fees for these players too. People talk about lack of investment in the squad, but we do spend and we waste it more often than not. £2-3m on Pena, £1m on Grezda. Crazy. 

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

We also never seem to be able to get anyone back fit after injury every injury seems to go on forever.

And we pay decent fees for these players too. People talk about lack of investment in the squad, but we do spend and we waste it more often than not. £2-3m on Pena, £1m on Grezda. Crazy. 

Grezda was 1.8 supposedly.

Cunt was an albanian gangster. Imposter

I posted similar in another thread but a lot of this comes down to our failure to really consistently bring through academy players who are good enough / have management who trust them enough to be bulking out the squad.

A lot of our transfer failings come down to we are spreading what resources we have trying to make up the squad rather than focussing quality in key positions to improve the first 11 and then trusting that the backup and squad can be bolstered from the academy.

If you take RW for example we have wasted millions on transfers and wages bringing in guys at £2M or below hoping they can step up rather than go out and target someone in the £5-6M bracket (Grezda/Ono/Diallo/Barker/Hastie/Sakala). Spending more on one position means we obviously can’t then spend deepening the squad but all it has left us with is a litany of players who aren’t actually good enough and a lack of real quality in key areas.

Even pishing smaller sums up the wall on guys like Hastie and Dockerty, I suppose you need to speculate to accumulate although it’s not like a lot of these guys are near misses, they are miles off and that should be picked up in the procurement process long before pen is ever put to paper on a contract.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Even pishing smaller sums up the wall on guys like Hastie and Dockerty, I suppose you need to speculate to accumulate although it’s not like a lot of these guys are near misses, they are miles off and that should be picked up in the procurement process long before pen is ever put to paper on a contract.

Exactly.

These fees all add up and wouldn't be as big an issue if the bigger fees we spent paid off for us. 

I don't even want to know how much we've spent in fees bringing in guys who barely kicked a ball for us. Has to be in the multiple tens of millions.

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Grezda was 1.8 supposedly.

Cunt was an albanian gangster. Imposter

Scumbag of the highest order as well. Spat on a player in a b team game if i mind right?

And whoever signed Pena should have been sacked. It must have been known he was a functioning alcoholic.

4 hours ago, Bigdave30 said:

We have spent less than the manky mob but have invested a substantial enough amount that we should be seeing better returns.

The common denominator in our transfer business appears to be Ross Wilson.

Wilson out.

Since Gerrard came we have a bigger net spend than them and indeed they are in profit. We have 33 first team players (probably a whole team of them are injured mind you) with them having 26. You are completely correct though when you call for Wilson to be punted but the sad thing is that the board think he's doing a tremendous job.

11 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Scumbag of the highest order as well. Spat on a player in a b team game if i mind right?

And whoever signed Pena should have been sacked. It must have been known he was a functioning alcoholic.

Kenny Miller said that Pedro pulled him into his office one day and said he had signed 'the Mexican Messi' but he was mad and Miller would have to look after him so people at the club knew all about what we were getting.

1 hour ago, Kylegib said:

Why are you trying to rewrite history all the players I mentioned were there under Gerrard and all would have attracted a decent fee.

Regarding your last question it would really have to depend on how much we got as a fee and how much the board would've given for replacements. 

We're talking about the summer before the title win

Jesus christ