Honestly, What’s Changed?

25 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Haven't read beyond Bronzy's first post.

Would we have won on Sunday if Raskin had started?

No. And that's because, imho and my opinion only Beale takes us right back into the Gerrard days with favourites being picked regardless of form. Sunday was a prime example. Personally I didnt want Beale but will always back whoever's in charge.

For me we still have a harcore of losers from the beginning of Gerrard's run and right throught.

Unfortunately, imo I see nothing to suggest we have the financial nor managerial abilities to challenge they cunts.

So far I see a lack of urgency to our play, we are still playing out of form players or even worse we are playing players who have a good chance of not being here next season ( and unless they commit they shouldn't be anywhere near the 1sr team squad ), apparently injured players being asked to play week in week out. The list probably goes on.

Won't even mention the board, lack or or refusal to sell players only to let the contracts run down among other things.

Honestly can't see much changing either for the next 18-24 months either. 

Just my take in things 

Nothing has changed.

Three managers set up not to lose, rather than take chances to win.

Three managers have set up the team with two DMs.

Three managers refuse to give youth a chance, including Patterson, who only played when Tav got injured.

The pressure as a Rangers manager is huge, but until managers stop worrying about their own tenure and implement their own beliefs, nothing will change.

3 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

He had one job in Seville which was to send that cross back where it came from and instead he watched it go by. At most Goldson is the best of a poor lot.

Hes pish, ducks out the way of balls coming towards the goal.

Id love tp know what goughie and butcher think of these modern pansies.

13 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I keep reading that the board have failed to invest multiple times but I don't think that's true at all. Are we not close to the limits of FFP?

The problem is that a lot of the money that has been spent has been on players who aren't contributing at all, are seriously under performing and a couple have been in areas which are not a priority. 

Yeah we have pissed a good wad of money in the wind. A mixture of overpaying for players and wages for guys who never or will never contribute anything positive, or guys who have a body that refuses to stay in shape.

As bad as things are on the pitch, I believe we have far worse issues with our off-pitch football department than can possibly be stated.

How much money are we wasting on Wilson’s salary alone nevermind the cash he smashes through with failed signing after failed signing?

Our scouting department must be fucking pish.

Run by amateurs to finish second.  On one hand they talk about improving player trading but for every Bassey and Patterson, there’s a contract being completely run down and players lost for nothing.  You then have multiple millions buys for players like Grezda, Matondo and paying Liverpool triple what they paid for someone that never played and money to Ramsay and Diallo. 

The amount of wages and transfer monies wasted is disgusting. Given this seems to be accepted by the board, without challenge or repercussions, we largely deserve all we get. 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Nothing has changed.

Three managers set up not to lose, rather than take chances to win.

Three managers have set up the team with two DMs.

Three managers refuse to give youth a chance, including Patterson, who only played when Tav got injured.

The pressure as a Rangers manager is huge, but until managers stop worrying about their own tenure and implement their own beliefs, nothing will change.

Sick to death of this, I shouldn’t be envious of the way that the scum go about their football by by fuck thats the stage we’ve got to. They were happy when their results were shite at the start of last season because they were having a go, you could see what they were trying to do. Under Beale and his predecessors what the fuck are we trying to do? Bleed the supporters dry of cash and then bore them to tears every time the team takes the field 

12 hours ago, RFC55 said:

We had 36 shots that night iirc, we didn’t actually play that badly that night but we’re on a disgusting run.

was a shocking result but cerny (if I’m remembering correctly here) has a stormer of a game and we missed some horrific chances.

Sunday is not in anyway comparable with that Hamilton game and it’s a stupid comparison 

This. When you play well and do everything but put the ball in the net, then there is fuck all to blame but the strikers.

Too many average bog standard players . 

It's not that the players necessarily have to be poor , though some are , but how often do you come away from a game and think someone was outstanding ? Very rarely . 

You could go through that whole team and you'll struggle to find any that stand up to the plate on the big occasion , or even just generally excel .