Honestly, What’s Changed?

27 minutes ago, The FF Snitch said:

Literally three years later and the exact same stuff is being said about this group of players.

Get them to absolute fuck.

The famous tav "we can't handle pressure" game wasnt it

3 years and only 2 trophies later............. 

We were building a team to challenge for the league at that time resulting in the manager identifying and signing better player, being ruthless with those not good enough and putting us 25 points clear winning the title and doing all this whilst being hampered financially. After putting ourselves in front the board failed to invest resulting in the manager leaving, we now have a happy clapping fan media where they fail to ask difficult questions of the club, we then made a European final took in a huge amount in transfer fees and qualified for the Champions League and the board failed yet again to back the manager resulting in that manager being sacked. The happy clapping fan media tell us the guy that was coach when we won the title was actually the only one responsible for the league win clearly forgetting his QPR team are in free fall in the championship. We are then told he'll be backed in the transfer window where we only signed two players two that were going to be starters and in our biggest game of the season where we can try and dent our rivals confidence our manager deemed that they weren't good enough to start the game.

I keep reading that the board have failed to invest multiple times but I don't think that's true at all. Are we not close to the limits of FFP?

The problem is that a lot of the money that has been spent has been on players who aren't contributing at all, are seriously under performing and a couple have been in areas which are not a priority. 

9 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Beale was at the club for almost 4 years along with the rat and he trained the players daily and we won the grand total of one trophy in that time.

Why the fuck would anything change , he should never have got the job. He made all the same fuck ups as the rat done time after time. Clueless line up and tactics and the wrong subs on 60 - 70 minutes were all regular fuck ups.

The football we have played in almost every game bar the Hearts one has been diabolical.

It was another disastrous appointment by the mugs that run the club.

The only rats involved here are the ones happy to see us play 2nd fiddle to celtic. 

25 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I keep reading that the board have failed to invest multiple times but I don't think that's true at all. Are we not close to the limits of FFP?

The problem is that a lot of the money that has been spent has been on players who aren't contributing at all, are seriously under performing and a couple have been in areas which are not a priority. 

We have spent less than the manky mob but have invested a substantial enough amount that we should be seeing better returns.

The common denominator in our transfer business appears to be Ross Wilson.

Wilson out.

27 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Everyone at the club at that time from the board to the players to the manager had one aim and it was 55 and as soon as we won it they all thought it was job done and lost their drive and they still don't have it back.

I believe that's true it was many individuals pinnacle to stop them doing 10iar unfortunately if we don't get our act together quickly we're going to have to watch them becoming the country's most successful club. If you've not seen it Beale done an interview prior to becoming our manager and was discussing winning 55 where he stated that they were aware of players who wouldn't have the hunger to go again and had identified players to come in to keep the hunger and drive within the squad. 

I was slated on here for criticising the renewing of deals at the start of this season but its been clear this group of players has been 'done' for quite some time. They seem mentally incapable to be able to stand up when the chips are down. What we need (and have needed for some time) is a substantial turn over of players, due to affordability this would likely have to be over 4-5 windows. The board however have sat on their hands and we have scraped the barrel and went with the cheap option at every turn. The worry is our scouting is fucking horrific and we simply cannot afford to me wasting a couple of million here and there like we have over the past few windows. We need everyone to be a hit and to be fit and able to play.

Basically I think we are fucked for the next few seasons unless we get significant investment and player turnover

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

I was slated on here for criticising the renewing of deals at the start of this season but its been clear this group of players has been 'done' for quite some time. They seem mentally incapable to be able to stand up when the chips are down. What we need (and have needed for some time) is a substantial turn over of players, due to affordability this would likely have to be over 4-5 windows. The board however have sat on their hands and we have scraped the barrel and went with the cheap option at every turn. The worry is our scouting is fucking horrific and we simply cannot afford to me wasting a couple of million here and there like we have over the past few windows. We need everyone to be a hit and to be fit and able to play.

Basically I think we are fucked for the next few seasons unless we get significant investment and player turnover

What we needed was an effective player trading model which was almost in place when we won the league and that would've financed future transfers, Bassey, Patterson, Aribo all sold for a combined huge amount we had teams showing interest in Kent,Kamara and Morelos with substantial transfer fees being quoted. We now don't have a single player who could command a substantial transfer fee and that is complete mismanagement of the club. In the next day or so we'll get the happy clappers telling us that the criticism has been way over the top then we'll go through the process again whilst celtic win trophy after trophy. 

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

Last season when we had Celtic drawing in the early kick off through in Livingston only for us to drop two daft points later in the afternoon against Motherwell at home after being 2-0 up is the best example of this squads attitude and bottle I can think of

An utter disgrace.

The taigs imploded with a shite manager then got their act together, got a manager and backed him. 

We've done fuck all. Rested on our laurels. Same group of players, same system. Watched them get stronger while our board sat with their thumbs up their arse.

9 hours ago, The FF Snitch said:

Literally three years later and the exact same stuff is being said about this group of players.

Get them to absolute fuck.

We had 36 shots that night iirc, we didn’t actually play that badly that night but we’re on a disgusting run.

was a shocking result but cerny (if I’m remembering correctly here) has a stormer of a game and we missed some horrific chances.

Sunday is not in anyway comparable with that Hamilton game and it’s a stupid comparison 

55 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

What we needed was an effective player trading model which was almost in place when we won the league and that would've financed future transfers, Bassey, Patterson, Aribo all sold for a combined huge amount we had teams showing interest in Kent,Kamara and Morelos with substantial transfer fees being quoted. We now don't have a single player who could command a substantial transfer fee and that is complete mismanagement of the club. In the next day or so we'll get the happy clappers telling us that the criticism has been way over the top then we'll go through the process again whilst celtic win trophy after trophy. 

I see you're STILL spouting this pish

Kamara was only bidded for last summer then Nice pulled out, Leeds only showed any interest in Kent before we won the league, same for morelos

Just now, RFC55 said:

We had 36 shots that night iirc, we didn’t actually play that badly that night but we’re on a disgusting run.

was a shocking result but cerny (if I’m remembering correctly here) has a stormer of a game and we missed some horrific chances.

Sunday is not in anyway comparable with that Hamilton game and it’s a stupid comparison 

The night goldson tried a cruyff turn in his own box, got robbed and we lost the game, worse is im sure the papes drew that night as well

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I see you're STILL spouting this pish

Kamara was only bidded for last summer then Nice pulled out, Leeds only showed any interest in Kent before we won the league, same for morelos

The Lille Morelos offer was the summer after we’d won the title? 

Just now, Jimbeamjunior said:

The night goldson tried a cruyff turn in his own box, got robbed and we lost the game, worse is im sure the papes drew that night as well

Aye same as when we were away at killie the year before and that cunt at nottingham forest tried the same