Tit for tat with the other mob over allocations

Loyal72

17 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

When we had a decent side it never mattered in fact I used to enjoy watching us scoring at that end directly in front of those inbred mutants the reactions were priceless. However I did feel it odd that they got an entire stand behind the goal while we didn't and had to put up with restricted views in some cases. I actually preferred going to the old piggery when we got all of the stand behind the goal and a wee bit of the main stand. 

Anyways,I couldn't care less if I never saw another solitary mutant in our old lady of Govan again. 

Keep them out. 

And btw the audacity of them having the temerity to go on about the safety of their players and staff,the fucking thug's were attacking their own players and bus rioting outside the Stad de Gadd not that long ago. 

That's the exact point I was making.

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

With them being fully visible in an entire stand , while our support were usually hidden away from the cameras it led to the narrative of tgfitw , which could potentially give them an advantage of companies and sponsors wanting to be associated with that .

On a playing front our goalkeeper is in an hostile environment for 6 out of 8 half's every season , likewise theirs is 2 out of 8 , again you could call that an advantage of facing the abuse of an entire stand behind you .

Personally I'm happy with either side getting a corner,  if for any other reason ir lets ST holders in the Broomloan not missing out on the biggest games of the season , and tbh I don't see any loss of atmosphere during the games . 

The argument was, was it an advantage, and when they were getting humped when we had a decent  team there was no shout about them having an advantage all of a sudden we're no hammering them and it becomes an advantage.

3 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

The argument was, was it an advantage, and when they were getting humped when we had a decent  team there was no shout about them having an advantage all of a sudden we're no hammering them and it becomes an advantage.

I think it might be down to the different boards at the time . 

I remember back in the day opposing fans got ' an end ' at each ground and while that was maintained at Ibrox , it got changed to a corner once parkhead was rebuilt . At the time Rangers fans thought that unfair but the board at the time did little about it . Since King , Park and others have come in they've listened to the fans concerns and have reacted to reciprocating what's happening to our fans at parkhead .

At least,  that's my take on it . 

17 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

never understood were stuck in the corner mentality TBH ,logistics and safety  govern what part of the ground away fans can occupy ...made sense to me 

DSTR5-UWsAADJZd.jpg

Good view in your seat 

On 17/03/2023 at 17:35, AGM_72 said:

People peddle this pish about not letting them near the stadium for what they sing/how they behave bla bla bla, it's a fucking rivalry - get thicker skin and get over it. 

"Nothing like an old firm, famous atmosphere, intensity and rivalry known all around the world - except I wouldn't let them in cause they do things I don't like"

nail on the head

43 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Good view in your seat 

and how in the name of fuk would you know...you spend that much time on yer keyboard i doubt whether you have the time to go to games ...keyboard opinionated loyal prick 

divorce hitting you hard pal ?

1 minute ago, starofdavid said:

and how in the name of fuk would you know...you spend that much time on yer keyboard i doubt whether you have the time to go to games ...keyboard opinionated loyal prick 

divorce hitting you hard pal ?

:lol: