Tit for tat with the other mob over allocations

Loyal72

41 minutes ago, The Dude said:

FTFY

Probably was a fair few folk moaning too right enough.

But once we secured 55 and were back to where we should be, the status quo should've came back, we had the bragging rights. 9.5 was in ruins.

Can't mind who said it was they didn't like going to their midden, there's nothing better than being absolutely steaming, completely outnumbered and doing they bastards in the jungle. Silencing every single one of them. 

Gets the baws throbbing, Fernando Ricksen for example, the bastards are mid flow of their stolen song, bang. Place complete shuts down, bar our corner.

Going absolutely mad and giving all sorts of abuse back to them, it's a great day out. 

I'd assume that's vice versa, it's part of what makes it once of the most intense rivalries in football.

It's a shame to dilute it.

Bring on the abuse, we give it out too.

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

100% this. 

The fixture's unique atmosphere has been ruined and it's our Board's fault mainly.

It probably can't go back now, not unless we make our stadium bigger, but it should never have come to this. It's spoiled the nature of the fixture. It's spoiled arguably the most distinguishable thing in Scottish football.

I think it should go back to having a larger amount of away fans than 800 although not a fan of them having the entire Broomloan while we get a wedge out the road. What's the argument against doing what we do for away fans in European games though? Does it reduce the capacity too much with the segregation so less ticket sales? Also aware that it would mean season ticket holders not getting a full 19 game season ticket. 

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Rangers caused this, all because we didnae like them celebrating at ibrox cos they were pumping us left right and centre after 2016.

shambles and it’s going to ruin one of the best rivalries on the planet.

Would you give the scum the full Broomloan then?

The home OF atmospheres were getting worse and worse even before admin, until we take the lead or win the game, and the same at the dump, the away fans always outsang the home fans, thats the nature of it, 

What needs to change is the section wed get at the dump, being papped away in a corner where the players cant even celebrate with the fans if need be is ridiculous given when they got the broomloan they literally used to pretty much head into the crowd

Give us 8k behind the goals or they get a corner and thats it

5 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

The home OF atmospheres were getting worse and worse even before admin, until we take the lead or win the game, and the same at the dump, the away fans always outsang the home fans, thats the nature of it, 

What needs to change is the section wed get at the dump, being papped away in a corner where the players cant even celebrate with the fans if need be is ridiculous given when they got the broomloan they literally used to pretty much head into the crowd

Give us 8k behind the goals or they get a corner and thats it

We barely got the corner. Our section near enough went to the goal

1 hour ago, OrangeRab said:

Haven’t been since we got promoted back. Stadiums a dump and the view is shit. Always feels like the stands going to crumble when we do the bouncy. But there is something special about winning there. Some of my favourite ever Rangers wins/matches have been there. 

The SC semi final at the Piggery during the Hampden upgrade was mind blowing stuff.

Have said this before, will say it again, why anyone who loves the Rangers would want to have any of that gutter life polluting our home is beyond all comprehension. If we need scum in our stadium to motivate us to support our team then we should chuck it.

Ibrox, scum free from now on and for ever.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Have said this before, will say it again, why anyone who loves the Rangers would want to have any of that gutter life polluting our home is beyond all comprehension. If we need scum in our stadium to motivate us to support our team then we should chuck it.

Ibrox, scum free from now on and for ever.

Because people that love Rangers and want to follow them everywhere want to be to follow them in their biggest games of the season.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Because people that love Rangers and want to follow them everywhere want to be to follow them in their biggest games of the season.

"If they go to Dublin we will follow on"

Clichéd, but doesn't matter. The love to see Rangers and be able to go anywhere and watch the team outweighs any feelings I have toward those cunts coming to Ibrox.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Personally, I’d happily never set foot in their shitehole of a ground again but get why some want to. It’s finding that balance. 8k at Ibrox was too much and the positioning of them made it appear really prominently (fixing that would mean giving them the Copland and…lol) but I don’t think Polis will allow Euro allocations. So that leaves 800 or 0…

Just now, The Dude said:

Personally, I’d happily never set foot in their shitehole of a ground again but get why some want to. It’s finding that balance. 8k at Ibrox was too much and the positioning of them made it appear really prominently (fixing that would mean giving them the Copland and…lol) but I don’t think Polis will allow Euro allocations. So that leaves 800 or 0…

We are sort of stuck with what we have, Copland is the true Rangers end of Ibrox so there's absolutely no chance. 

There's no way to really put them anywhere else. Segregation and security, Police would shit if we tried to house them in Club Deck for example, so that they weren't prominent.

Alas, it has to be the Broomloan and Govan corner, but we also can't shift out own ultras to accommodate the filth. That's just embarrassing.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

To be treated like shite, to be charged a fortune for a hugely restricted view, to be subjected to constant assault from missiles from all directions? Been there, seen it, done it. I absolutely understand the away Loyal mentality, FFS I went to KIlbowie the same week Souness was announced (we lost for the first and only time against the Bankies), I understand the desire to be there for the Gers. However times have changed, and if I was offered a restricted view ticket for the Piggery for £50+ quid  I would say no thank you very much. Go to the pub or your mates hoose and get into the game with like minded individuals.

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Don't see why they wouldn't allow euro allocations, both have proven they can accommodate it and the way it is just now is an absolute nightmare to police.

I'll never forget the faces of the tims in the Broomy when McGregor saved that pen from Samaras, brilliant. Then we started to get humped by them and Griffiths etc acting like lord of the manor and giving them a full stand seemed like an utter riddy. Whilst we were stuck in restricted view seats at Parkhead. 700/800 fans wasnt ideal but it was better than a full stand of them

4 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Rumoured that we're not getting any away fans at all for the next game at their dump.

Which apparently they're allowed to do because we ourselves don't honour the contractually obligated 5% of the allocation, and instead give them 1.5%

So we're now not giving them any for the last OF at Ibrox.

This tit for tat shite is ruining the derby to be honest, give them what we give teams in Europe, bigger corner of the Broomloan.

Get us our allocation back there, and stop diluting the only thing Scottish Football really has going for it.

You have started classic thread such as this....

4 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Rumoured that we're not getting any away fans at all for the next game at their dump.

Which apparently they're allowed to do because we ourselves don't honour the contractually obligated 5% of the allocation, and instead give them 1.5%

So we're now not giving them any for the last OF at Ibrox.

This tit for tat shite is ruining the derby to be honest, give them what we give teams in Europe, bigger corner of the Broomloan.

Get us our allocation back there, and stop diluting the only thing Scottish Football really has going for it.

Are all the threads alarmist unfounded ahit?

The following thread you started was blocked due to lies...