Tit for tat with the other mob over allocations

Loyal72

59 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

It's a two way street mate. I'd prefer we had supporters in their dump, if anything so the team isn't in the cauldron of hatred by themselves.

Same with at Ibrox, nothing better than winning and goading all the wee fannies that have came along. Bit shit when you've no one to sing and laugh at.

Kind of dies down quicker.

Let them have your seat then.

We started this when covid rules required a red zone for players and staff so we locked them out as there wasn't enough room to accommodate the red zone, their away fans and out paying season ticket holders. The red zone hasn't been a requirement for ages now so how is this even allowed? Even the rules that @The Dude has posted say that there should be away fans, with the board (I'm assuming SPFL board) deciding how many if the number of away fans isn't agreed.

The opening line is pretty clear.

"The home club must make provision for the admission of such reasonable number of visiting supporters at every home league match"

How are both clubs getting away with breaching that part? 

Just now, ready1873 said:

Ive went to games home and away for years and always hated seeing them get the fucking full Broomloan while we got shafted at their dump with a lot of the tickets being behind a green pole. 

I got allocated a ticket there one night and for a £2 discount for being behind a pole which ruined any view of the pitch. 

They got treated far too well at Ibrox.

Exactly.

21 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Having done it is there anyone on here who actually enjoys the experience of going to the paedodome,not for me .

Haven’t been since we got promoted back. Stadiums a dump and the view is shit. Always feels like the stands going to crumble when we do the bouncy. But there is something special about winning there. Some of my favourite ever Rangers wins/matches have been there. 

24 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Having done it is there anyone on here who actually enjoys the experience of going to the paedodome,not for me .

Used to absolutely love it before everyone was seated. Got the whole standing end and it was a massive away support roaring on the team and having a party.  Never been since it went to all seated. At some other grounds we got 3 of the 4 sides and it was  like playing at home

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I wouldn't give them a single ticket.  It doesn't ruin the atmosphere for me.

There weren't many complaints about atmosphere when we won with them locked out. Although, I'd be happy sticking at 800.

Euro allocations seem unlikely and they'll never get the full Broomloan.

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

In your opinion.   

I would be delighted if we never had to play them ever again.

The most ridiculous post I’ve ever seen on here and that says something.  

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There weren't many complaints about atmosphere when we won with them locked out. Although, I'd be happy sticking at 800.

Atmosphere was bang average until we scored. Even when we were winning this season it wasn’t particularly great.

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Rangers caused this, all because we didnae like them celebrating at ibrox cos they were pumping us left right and centre after 2016.

shambles and it’s going to ruin one of the best rivalries on the planet.

Much as I don’t like admitting it, this is absolutely true. The best part of the experience for me was beating it up the bastards when we pumped them. Unfortunately, you also had to take it when it went the other way. If there’s no compromise reached soon then the fixture is greatly diminished in my opinion. And if that’s the case the whole of Scottish football is fucked. As someone suggested earlier, the allocation that the likes of Liverpool and Dortmund got might be the way to go if that’s possible. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Atmosphere was bang average until we scored. Even when we were winning this season it wasn’t particularly great.

Been to OFs where that's been the case with them having the full broomloan. Less about the numbers in the stands and more about what's happening on the pitch,

16 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Rangers caused this, all because we didnae like them celebrating at ibrox cos they were pumping us left right and centre after 2016.

shambles and it’s going to ruin one of the best rivalries on the planet.

Hurts to admit, but that's exactly what happened.

Our mentally weak staff and players couldn't handle the other mob singing bad stuff when they were winning.

The counter to that is to beat the cunts and win the league.

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Never understood how or why they ever got the full Broomloan in the first place?

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

100% this. 

The fixture's unique atmosphere has been ruined and it's our Board's fault mainly.

It probably can't go back now, not unless we make our stadium bigger, but it should never have come to this. It's spoiled the nature of the fixture. It's spoiled arguably the most distinguishable thing in Scottish football.

Yes and no. Before we had 20 odd thousand at parkhead at obviously it changed to 8 recently.

The game needs away fans and a middle ground is needed.

However the tarriers need to grow up in a sense too. We hear all this bring it back like it should be as it was before but anything out of that club and they don’t acknowledge us.

They say we are different but want the same as before. If they accept that it is the old firm in that sense then it might be easier.

Why do they want the same allocation at a club that supposedly doesn’t exist anymore?