Tit for tat with the other mob over allocations

Loyal72

Rumoured that we're not getting any away fans at all for the next game at their dump.

Which apparently they're allowed to do because we ourselves don't honour the contractually obligated 5% of the allocation, and instead give them 1.5%

So we're now not giving them any for the last OF at Ibrox.

This tit for tat shite is ruining the derby to be honest, give them what we give teams in Europe, bigger corner of the Broomloan.

Get us our allocation back there, and stop diluting the only thing Scottish Football really has going for it.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Rumoured that we're not getting any away fans at all for the next game at their dump.

Which apparently they're allowed to do because we ourselves don't honour the contractually obligated 5% of the allocation, and instead give them 1.5%

So we're now not giving them any for the last OF at Ibrox.

This tit for tat shite is ruining the derby to be honest, give them what we give teams in Europe, bigger corner of the Broomloan.

Get us our allocation back there, and stop diluting the only thing Scottish Football really has going for it.

No such obligation exists.

image.thumb.png.5fdf85135eeda29ead97d4517b6379f5.png

2 minutes ago, Steakbake said:

I want none of them anywhere near Ibrox.

Why invite more to mock our minutes silence for the Ibrox Disaster every 2 years ?

It's a two way street mate. I'd prefer we had supporters in their dump, if anything so the team isn't in the cauldron of hatred by themselves.

Same with at Ibrox, nothing better than winning and goading all the wee fannies that have came along. Bit shit when you've no one to sing and laugh at.

Kind of dies down quicker.

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I never said they weren’t ,I only concern myself with our supporters and the restricted view fucking area they give us is a joke

That shits on us for starting this nonsense, well not us, this board. 

As @.Williamson. said above, this is probably going to go back and forward indefinitely now.

And we'll get shite seats or none at all.

Even their supporters can agree it's ruining it, but that lot won't back down first, and neither will we.

Did we not sell more season tickets for the Broomloan so it’s now really unlikely to get the full allocation back? Might aswell be zero when it’s 800, couldn’t even hear them when they scored. 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

That shits on us for starting this nonsense, well not us, this board. 

As @.Williamson. said above, this is probably going to go back and forward indefinitely now.

And we'll get shite seats or none at all.

Even their supporters can agree it's ruining it, but that lot won't back down first, and neither will we.

They are desperate to back down by all accounts.

30 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

It's a two way street mate. I'd prefer we had supporters in their dump, if anything so the team isn't in the cauldron of hatred by themselves.

Same with at Ibrox, nothing better than winning and goading all the wee fannies that have came along. Bit shit when you've no one to sing and laugh at.

Kind of dies down quicker.

Of course its a 2 way street mate but in my opinion its a price worth paying.