Europe 23/24

11 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Class that they’ve done the three instalment option.

Still think £40 for a Europa group game is shite.

Aye 35 a game would be fine but the instalments when we take every game is class mate as that would be some outlay for me and the boy (he’s a concession now) along with livi coming up and possible away trips.

wish the club would do this more often, there’s never really been any perks of being on Cccs like this 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

Aye 35 a game would be fine but the instalments when we take every game is class mate as that would be some outlay for me and the boy (he’s a concession now) along with livi coming up and possible away trips.

wish the club would ours do this more often, there’s never really been any perks of being on Cccs like this 

100%. Think that was the part that annoyed people more, rather than the prices, if it was able to be split people would’ve been more accepting of prices.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

100%. Think that was the part that annoyed people more, rather than the prices, if it was able to be split people would’ve been more accepting of prices.

Aye mate I don’t mind it all, it’s easier to do 100 a game for 2 tickets than it is 300 in one hit 

• 3 months later...
23 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Braga usually give us the full tier which holds about 4k I’m sure.

Aye even though they could just give us the minimum they always give us the full stand.

Pretty sure Shakhtar would be similar, don’t think any of the others would though.

More for next year that this one but might be an interesting to keep an eye on this (in the event that we dont win the title). Next year only one team from Portugal will qualify automatically for the Champions League though so if Porto/Benfica are second in their league then they would take the UEL titleholders place.  

23 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

More for next year that this one but might be an interesting to keep an eye on this (in the event that we dont win the title). Next year only one team from Portugal will qualify automatically for the Champions League though so if Porto/Benfica are second in their league then they would take the UEL titleholders place.  

Interesting… hopefully we are straight in as title winners. 

D0706FE1-8AE0-4831-A6CC-03FDF1FD1D42.png

1 hour ago, Jelavic191 said:

So if we don’t win the title we need EL winners to qualify for CL through their league and Sporting in the top 2 in Portugal (currently top) 

27 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

So if we don’t win the title we need EL winners to qualify for CL through their league and Sporting in the top 2 in Portugal (currently top) 

It’s will probably be a moving picture but thats how I’ve read it. I would also assume that Ajax also have to be in the group stage or miss out completely as well 

2 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

It’s will probably be a moving picture but thats how I’ve read it. I would also assume that Ajax also have to be in the group stage or miss out completely as well 

Think Ajax are miles off the pace, zero chance they’re involved, not sure if it’s assuming Shakhtar win the title though. 

30 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Think Ajax are miles off the pace, zero chance they’re involved, not sure if it’s assuming Shakhtar win the title though. 

The team with the highest coefficient in the Champions qualifying route gets in automatically if the champions league winner qualifies through their league. I would assume Shakhtar would be highly likely to take that place 

28 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

The team with the highest coefficient in the Champions qualifying route gets in automatically if the champions league winner qualifies through their league. I would assume Shakhtar would be highly likely to take that place 

We’re only a point behind Shakhtar though so every chance to move above them this season 

14 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

So we could come 2nd and still auto qualify? Maybe too early for me to follow🤣🙌

Also defo more optimistic we wont need that route anymore

15 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

Knowing our luck we will win the leaguecand this scenario will come to pass allowing THEM into the groups without qualifiers.