MyGers 23/24

BridgeIsBlue

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Had my pack through today. I love them :lol: 

Gonna replace the photo in mine, its such a shit photo. Of all the pictures of Ibrox we could have had inc main stand :lol: 

31 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Ill give you that :lol: Love the Gates pin, though!!

I like the coasters. I have the ninja star one on my desk at work ready to throw at any cunt that annoys me and the always hear us roaring one on my desk at home :bow:

Obvious sign you are getting old when you like a fucking coaster.

20 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

I like the coasters. I have the ninja star one on my desk at work ready to throw at any cunt that annoys me and the always hear us roaring one on my desk at home :bow:

Obvious sign you are getting old when you like a fucking coaster.

I love my coasters as well. Actually had a few made from a guy in the UK with our Crest... lovely looking things!

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ve lost about 10000 members

Not quite the whole story mind you: 

There were actually only 40500 last July so year on year it’s up almost 2000, but it is way down on the April 2023 number. There must be loads of people who join mid season.

5 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Not quite the whole story mind you: 

There were actually only 40500 last July so year on year it’s up almost 2000, but it is way down on the April 2023 number. There must be loads of people who join mid season.

I haven’t bothered renewing and it’s the first time I haven’t since it started. 

Anyone know how long my points remain on file? 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ve lost about 10000 members

It’s bordering on almost pointless joining. I do it because I’m a sap and fire money into the club almost stupidly, but if you aren’t willing to do that there’s almost zero benefits for someone below gold 

I think it’s mental that neither a ST or MyGers membership get you discount in the club stores 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

You can rejoin anytime mate and the points remain I believe 

Probably do it in the next couple of months. I’ll renew the wee girls because I like her having a membership as a baby :lol:

Shes lost the jigsaw from last year now. We have the box and 1 of the 4 pieces, no idea what has happened the other bits 

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It’s bordering on almost pointless joining. I do it because I’m a sap and fire money into the club almost stupidly, but if you aren’t willing to do that there’s almost zero benefits for someone below gold 

I think it’s mental that neither a ST or MyGers membership get you discount in the club stores 

I’ve been on silver the whole time MyGers has been in operation and I’ve never missed a semi final or final. That alone is good enough for me.

I don’t generally go to away games so not getting them doesn’t bother me.

I agree that MyGers members should absolutely get an in store discount, although my discount at the ibrox restaurant and tour was a nice surprise.

28 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Top half of silver will be guaranteed Hampden.

9 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Haven't renewed either, and have had it from the start. 

My MyGers box pile on top of the bedroom wardrobe was gonna get too big and dusty, and I doubt I'll get a chance of a ST anytime soon anyway. 

If it’s a individual seat you’d probably have chance mate 2 not so much 

37 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Top half of silver will be guaranteed Hampden.

The majority of MyGers members are in bronze though. I haven’t experienced one single benefit of being a MyGers member, think I mentioned I’ve never been allocated one away ticket in the entire time it’s been a thing either

I can’t afford to be on cccs to be trying for a better chance of Hampden tickets either because it’s senseless me having money withdrawn from my account a week before a game if it doesn’t suit my work schedule.

I’ll keep joining as I’m an idiot with money but mostly MyGers is a complete waste of money for a lot of people 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Probably do it in the next couple of months. I’ll renew the wee girls because I like her having a membership as a baby :lol:

Shes lost the jigsaw from last year now. We have the box and 1 of the 4 pieces, no idea what has happened the other bits 

There was some getting scattered about Wimbledon yesterday afternoon.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

The majority of MyGers members are in bronze though. I haven’t experienced one single benefit of being a MyGers member, think I mentioned I’ve never been allocated one away ticket in the entire time it’s been a thing either

I can’t afford to be on cccs to be trying for a better chance of Hampden tickets either because it’s senseless me having money withdrawn from my account a week before a game if it doesn’t suit my work schedule.

I’ll keep joining as I’m an idiot with money but mostly MyGers is a complete waste of money for a lot of people 

It’s a total swizz man. I’m going into my third season with my own ticket, used a mate’s who lives in London for years before that, and I’m only on 762 points. Buy every cup ticket, seat sub if I can’t get etc. but I don’t think there’s any chance I’ll ever get to Silver even. 

7 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

a 2.5%, 5% and 7.5% based on your tier would make a hell of a difference and not make too much of a dent into their profits given the rise in kit this year.

13 hours ago, SPWF said:

It’s a total swizz man. I’m going into my third season with my own ticket, used a mate’s who lives in London for years before that, and I’m only on 762 points. Buy every cup ticket, seat sub if I can’t get etc. but I don’t think there’s any chance I’ll ever get to Silver even. 

Because it's a 5 year rolling period...

4 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Because it's a 5 year rolling period...

Nah I get why that’s the points I’m on the context of MyGers. But under the old scheme if I’d paid for an attended all the previous Scottish Cup games, then we got the paedos in the semi or final, I’d have been pretty much guaranteed a ticket wouldn’t I? Where as now I’ve just almost no chance unless the corporate seats don’t sell out and get resold. 

3 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Nah I get why that’s the points I’m on the context of MyGers. But under the old scheme if I’d paid for an attended all the previous Scottish Cup games, then we got the paedos in the semi or final, I’d have been pretty much guaranteed a ticket wouldn’t I? Where as now I’ve just almost no chance unless the corporate seats don’t sell out and get resold. 

No. It was a completely random ballot before.