Is It Time For A New Captain ?

BlueboyG

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

There are always going to be exceptions, mate. Captains lead by example. Pele did it with skill, but most do it to inspire their teams. A dirty tackle, berating a teammate, getting in the ref's ear (like McGregor) to influence games. I just don't see any of that with Tav. He's too nice to be a leader.

Tav doesn't lead by example? He was our top scorer and assist leader from right back. Regarding refs, he is constantly in their faces.

Just now, bluenoz said:

I'm surprised no one defending Tav has brought up Gerrard as a captain. Twelve years and never won the PL. He does have a CL medal. however, in a game, he single-handedly inspired his team to victory in 2005.

He has all the traits folk are demanding of Tav yet still won as many PL titles as I have

I just think it's the least of our worries who our captain is. Does a different captain mean Sakala has composure all of a sudden? Does it mean McGregor rolls back the years and is actually a good keeper? Does it mean we create more chances on goal with our formation?

Just now, The Dude said:

A season. The Ten season. We all know how that went.

Aye that will be the season every cunt downed tools as they were leaving and he was leaving also, we had just lost Gough as our captain, how can you compare a long serving captain to a stand in captain who was leaving.

2 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Aye that will be the season every cunt downed tools as they were leaving and he was leaving also, we had just lost Gough as our captain, how can you compare a long serving captain to a stand in captain who was leaving.

He wasn’t leaving when he was appointed.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

I can't help you if you read that and can't see that he's set himself the goal of doing the set. 

Facts are the trophy return under this captain is poor, his mentality is poor, and overall we can do better.

That's what the question of this thread was it not, yes it's time for a new captain.

Hes overstayed from where we were to what we expect now in 2023, same with goldson.

Half these clowns posting are stuck in 2019.

Or never lived through 9inarow etc.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

At least he defended us. Much better than Sands and Tillman having dinner with CCV after an OF game. Couldn't give a fuck if they are all Americans. There has to be a hatred mentality.

No point arguing with him, he probably have social circles fulla papes so wouldnt understand.

I understand you though 100%.

2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Hes overstayed from where we were to what we expect now in 2023, same with goldson.

Half these clowns posting are stuck in 2019.

Or never lived through 9inarow etc.

"Goldson" 🤣🤣

How long before Tillman is mentioned in Falkirk bingo.

9 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Won't happen while Beales the manager, Mick looks as though he's going to double down with the shite thats stinking the place out and it will eventually be his undoing, can see it a mile off.

Even though he has said the opposite