Cove Rangers

Leigh1994

1 hour ago, peter huistra said:

Was thinking more the Dude given his media background. 

When you think how old this site is it's strange it's not got more presence on other platforms like a you tube weekly podcast 

A podcast with some of the poeple on here would be brilliant entertainment.

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

This place was just as ruthless when it was at it's busiest. The fact it doesn't have any form of promotion/social media presence and less people using forums in general is the reason people dont join.

And you tbf

just saying 

32 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

A podcast with some of the poeple on here would be brilliant entertainment.

“A view from the Govan East Corner” has a good ring to it.

That’s what GEC means btw.

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

That’s a lie

Masses 😂

There's about 20 odd buses from NI Park on Helen st every weekend. That's several hundreds of people. You telling me a large proportion of them don't support a team in NI as well? 🤣

Google says there are 60 RSCs in NI.

43 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

There's about 20 odd buses from NI Park on Helen st every weekend. That's several hundreds of people. You telling me a large proportion of them don't support a team in NI as well? 🤣

They’re leagues in entirely different countries tbf. I don’t get a second team at any level but you and the OP seem to want multiple Scottish teams to support 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

They’re leagues in entirely different countries tbf. I don’t get a second team at any level but you and the OP seem to want multiple Scottish teams to support 

Can spot a mile off you weren't about in the 80s and 90s if you think people supporting Airdrie and Rangers is a rare occurrence....

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Can spot a mile off you weren't about in the 80s and 90s if you think people supporting Airdrie and Rangers is a rare occurrence....

By your own admission you stood in Hampden and supported Airdrie in a cup final against us, there’s no chance that was common, you’re talking shite 

12 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

By your own admission you stood in Hampden and supported Airdrie in a cup final against us, there’s no chance that was common, you’re talking shite 

And a few years before that stood in Broomfield in the Airdrie end as a young season ticket holder with a Rangers strip on supporting Rangers in the league....

[Edit must have been Johhny Martin and Brian McKeown's testimonial in 1989 not the league].

5 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

What about the masses of Rangers fans who also follow Linfield or English clubs? 

Not true 

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

No ffs - it’s our NI contingent who support Rangers and  travel over every home game.  They should be applauded tbh

I’m really not sure that’s how you can tell they also support an Irish team??? When the fuck they supposed to go when they are travelling over here. 
nonsense 

I think the majority of fans have only room for one team