Ibrox announced - EA FC 24.

Loyal72

1 hour ago, rossco87 said:

Have always wondered how they come up with the stats (same with Football Manager tbh).

Surely they don’t have enough “scouts” to be watching all these players and giving them a rating?

EA FC uses volunteers as data reviewers. Anyone can apply, you don’t even need to go the games. You are basically just there to argue with data editors who don’t really care what you think 

https://fc-datacollective.ea.com/talentscout/

Data editors are in charge of data entry and have pretty much the final say. It’s a paid role but they are far from professional scouts. The money is also peanuts. Pretty sure the one responsible for the SPL was a taig. 

18 minutes ago, LewisWATP said:

No new face scans for us haha, still got baldy Tav and Roofe wae hair. 

Must be coming surely. It’s a scandal, and almost as much of a scandal as taking 20+ years to get Ibrox back in the game.

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

I got it last night and you get 10 hours of playtime before it gets released, I think.

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If you get the ultimate edition it's just out now you can play unlimited anything else needs ea play. 

Thank fuck. Just spent £80 on the ultimate edition. 

Could get 10 hours with a lady of the night for that price in Hamilton.

19 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Think I just got the standard edition and was playing it last night. Maybe just the 10hrs thing with the pre order?

You get a 10 hour trial if you have ea play. No pre order required. You can currently buy a months membership for 79p.

Failing that, as above you need the ultimate edition. 

22 minutes ago, Iakona said:

You get a 10 hour trial if you have ea play. No pre order required. You can currently buy a months membership for 79p.

Failing that, as above you need the ultimate edition. 

I must have the ea play then. I really need to review my monthly payments to all sorts :lol: 

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

They have removed the match intros in career mode. Weird.

The whole thing is glitchy at the minute - So hopefully they are fixing a few things

My career doesn’t save so won’t be attempting another until things are rectified