Scotland v England

ForeverAndEver

21 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Scotland fans are a shower of utter scum tbh.

Couldn't even stay silent for the beginning of Craig Brown's minute silence. 
Signing Lizzie's in a box before and during the game.
Booing the anthem.
Small pockets of them booing their own players in Jack, McCrorie and Souttar when announced before the game.
Large section of Scotland fans singing "Harry Kane's a mongo" during the game as well as outside the ground before and after.

Sorry for using your post to prove a point mate.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Everything apart from the booing of our players, which is a story that seems to get trotted out on here every single game.

I'm sure for those of us who don't attend Scotland games, it's not exactly unthinkable to hear that our players were booed.

It's happened before and we've seen Scottish fans with a banner about our previous captain being a grass. 

I'm genuinely curious and not acting the cunt, do you feel comfortable talking to the fans around you at Hampden and letting them know you're a Rangers fan?

7 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I went cause my dad wanted to me to go with him. I find most of the Scotland going support to be idiots. I know a few Rangers fans who go to games all the time and they have no issues.

I wouldn't stop supporting Rangers if most of our fans turned in to morons, not about to surrender supporting my country to tarriers either.

EDIT - I honestly think half the people that post about hating Scotland on here are doing it to be pretend staunch too. Can respect the fans who just don't care about the team anymore a lot more.

Fair play mate. Honest answer.

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I went cause my dad wanted to me to go with him. I find most of the Scotland going support to be idiots. I know a few Rangers fans who go to games all the time and they have no issues.

I wouldn't stop supporting Rangers if most of our fans turned in to morons, not about to surrender supporting my country to tarriers either.

EDIT - I honestly think half the people that post about hating Scotland on here are doing it to be pretend staunch too. Can respect the fans who just don't care about the team anymore a lot more.

Each to their own mate and I respect you going because you're old man wanted to go.

I think you've lost the Scotland football team to them though (not that it should be us vs them) but I'm not sure how much more convincing you'd need than last night to realise that? 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Each to their own mate and I respect you going because you're old man wanted to go.

I think you've lost the Scotland football team to them though (not that it should be us vs them) but I'm not sure how much more convincing you'd need than last night to realise that? 

Ach I wouldn't bother going again to be honest, but I'm not going to stop wanting Scotland to win.

Just now, J-Maestro said:

Ach I wouldn't bother going again to be honest, but I'm not going to stop wanting Scotland to win.

Fair does, mate. 

Like I've always said, stick to the Scottish Rugby team, especially right now if you enjoy having your hopes built up only to be shot down right away. :lol: 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

Fair does, mate. 

Like I've always said, stick to the Scottish Rugby team, especially right now if you enjoy having your hopes built up only to be shot down right away. :lol: 

Between us, the Rugby and last night I'd probably be better skipping the Ryder Cup. Starting to think it's me. :lol:

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Interesting to know what posters you think post about hating Scotland to pretend to be staunch?

Maybe people do really hate them cause their support is infested by horrible bastard 

26 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Everything apart from the booing of our players, which is a story that seems to get trotted out on here every single game.

I was very careful with my language in my post to say small pockets because it wasn’t widespread at all. It was when they were announcing the team and had the players faces on the screens before the game.

I did seem to be in a particularly feral bit last night.

12 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Interesting to know what posters you think post about hating England to pretend to be staunch?

Maybe people do really hate them cause their support is infested by horrible bastard 

Frankly anyone who ever went on about the tarriers being plastic paddy's(which they are) yet now support England. That's weird behaviour, I don't mind any of the Home Nations doing well in sports, couldn't care less if they lose.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Frankly anyone who ever went on about the tarriers being plastic paddy's(which they are) yet now support England. That's weird behaviour, I don't mind any of the Home Nations doing well in sports, couldn't care less if they lose.

Anybody wanting England to beat Scotland are just doing it to pretend to be staunch…

Just like the poster on another thread that said anybody expecting Rangers to win titles is just saying it to look staunch.

Lol  kl mate