Scotland v England

ForeverAndEver

Fair play to McCoist for actually speaking out. There’s been nobody brave enough to speak the truth and be honest about the large demographic who have taken over the Scotland support in the last decade or so. 

I used to go to games at Hampden growing up but I couldn’t step foot inside it whilst Scotland are playing now, nor do I bother watching their games. 

Fairly sad as I can remember how buzzing I was in 98 and wearing my Scotland kit for all the games. 

That’s gone now, but at least McCoist has had the balls to call it out for what it is, despite being heavily misquoted in the press. 

All that was missing from that SNP/Republican ensemble at Hampden last night was pro ira chants.

It was , however, pleasing that this cohort was dispatched to the glorious rendition of God Save the King, by the England fans,  ringing in their ears. 

Followed Scotland all my days Wembley 75,77,79.The 82 Spain World Cup and numerous others, now I’m totally indifferent to them and I can’t even remember when it happened but it’s a mixture of Clark the manager, the SFA and the majority of the support using it as an independence rally and I’ll add in the stupid songs they sing.

2 hours ago, jaywalker said:

Time to bring them back.

Absolutely not.:UK:
Speaking as someone who attended the old Wembley stadium 5 times,under supporters who actually sang GSTQ in unity with the England fans.
The whole Scotland v England turned into nothing but a shameful horrible fuckin hatefest for braveheart extras,and only have themselves to blame for being fuckin ignorant spiteful inbred bastards. 

Personally cheer on every team they play.
Flower of scotland dirge needs binned.
Remember this is a shower of fuckin rteprobates who have booed Rangers players since 1997.
They even started taking it out on players who said they were Rangers fans,ask gary macallister.
Ian Ferguson,Bazza,Greegs to name a few.
Quite sure Ryan Jack has had grief.
Seems like they booed him,Souttar and McRorie when the teams were being read out last night.
NAH!...not for me.
FUCK EM :UK:

39 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The intellectual genius that is Michael Stewart has now weighed in with his entirely predictable thoughts on the matter 

His claim to fame was being the model for the see you Jimmy red wig and tartan bunnet, guys a total bawbag 

Think it was the manner of last nights pumping that cheered me up.
Just watched Channel 4's headlights from today and you could actually hear the England fans starting the OLE chant at 2-1,then later on giving it big licks while the tartan trannies tried "we're coming down the road" :rofl:

1 hour ago, cr3_bear said:

The intellectual genius that is Michael Stewart has now weighed in with his entirely predictable thoughts on the matter 

I reckon he’s caught someone high up in the media doing something they shouldn’t be

cant think any other reason this clown gets on the tv 

Just now, Jamesy1872 said:

I reckon he’s caught someone high up in the media doing something they shouldn’t be

cant think any other reason this clown gets on the tv 

He creates discussion. Same way the likes of O'Hara, Agbonlahor etc get gigs down south.

38 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

It certainly is, they are not funny in the least, used to be good until the timbie wearing arse flashing trannies turned up looking for somewhere to happen, deteriorated further when the plastic declans and the essenpee fan bhoys joined in trying to use it as a vehicle for their rhepublican sympathies. When they sing that flower of Scotland dirge they wish it was the soldiers song. Irelands shame, Scotlands burden.IMG_5059.thumb.jpeg.3d10f046ee90d97720ffb89e9135aa76.jpeg

:lol:
First trip to Wembley was 1971 and saw this split second incident....just before the start of the match and it's GSTQ and could hear somebody booing and seconds later this cunt is lying spark out and the guy is standing over him saying "let that sink home ya fenian bastard"
Actually remember when they made it all seating being in amongst the England fans and it was a brilliant laugh.
GREAT DAYS INDEED.:thumbup: :UK:

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Personally cheer on every team they play.
Flower of scotland dirge needs binned.
Remember this is a shower of fuckin rteprobates who have booed Rangers players since 1997.
They even started taking it out on players who said they were Rangers fans,ask gary macallister.
Ian Ferguson,Bazza,Greegs to name a few.
Quite sure Ryan Jack has had grief.
Seems like they booed him,Souttar and McRorie when the teams were being read out last night.
NAH!...not for me.
FUCK EM :UK:

No they didn't, there's enough to criticise without making some shite up.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Absolutely not.:UK:
Speaking as someone who attended the old Wembley stadium 5 times,under supporters who actually sang GSTQ in unity with the England fans.
The whole Scotland v England turned into nothing but a shameful horrible fuckin hatefest for braveheart extras,and only have themselves to blame for being fuckin ignorant spiteful inbred bastards. 

I attended Wembley and Hampden several times during the Home Internationals, my uncles attended every Scotland game for decades and Club allegiances were not talked about at any games I attended.

I certainly don’t remember anything about the Braveheart nonsense back in the day, the rest of the diatribe about “fucking ignorant, spiteful, inbred bastards” is just moronic.

5 hours ago, GabrielTomato said:

Fair play to McCoist for actually speaking out. There’s been nobody brave enough to speak the truth and be honest about the large demographic who have taken over the Scotland support in the last decade or so. 

I used to go to games at Hampden growing up but I couldn’t step foot inside it whilst Scotland are playing now, nor do I bother watching their games. 

Fairly sad as I can remember how buzzing I was in 98 and wearing my Scotland kit for all the games. 

That’s gone now, but at least McCoist has had the balls to call it out for what it is, despite being heavily misquoted in the press. 

Loved the I sang the National Anthem, You got a problem with it? 

Wasn't feeling great the last few days and fell asleep at half 7 last night and slept right through till work, unsurprisingly now reading about Scotland support acting like scumbags, oh wait, they are pure hilarious everyone loves us life and soul of the party's, this can't be true 

4 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

No they didn't, there's enough to criticise without making some shite up.

You 100% sure they didn't or you just making your own shite up?
Me personally read it on the way through some headlines this morning and have no need to make stories up.
Looks like the inbred spiteful hateful bastards are about to turn on Super Ally for calling out the disgusting booing of the national anthem.
Will say it again....FUCK THEM.:UK:  

7 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You 100% sure they didn't or you just making your own shite up?
Me personally read it on the way through some headlines this morning and have no need to make stories up.
Looks like the inbred spiteful hateful bastards are about to turn on Super Ally for calling out the disgusting booing of the national anthem.
Will say it again....FUCK THEM.:UK:  

I was there...

So aye you're talking shite.