Scotland v England

ForeverAndEver

Just now, Tiger Shaw said:

Anybody wanting England to beat Scotland are just doing it to pretend to be staunch…

Just like the poster on another thread that said anybody expecting Rangers to win titles is just saying it to look staunch.

Lol  kl mate 

How in any way are those two statements related?

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Anybody wanting England to beat Scotland are just doing it to pretend to be staunch…

Just like the poster on another thread that said anybody expecting Rangers to win titles is just saying it to look staunch.

Lol  kl mate 

I disagree there, times have changed a lot, there is a lot more than staunchness in hoping the Scottish National team take a hiding in those games, don't forget most in that crowd wanted Rangers out of existence, fuck them.

3 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

EDIT - I honestly think half the people that post about hating Scotland on here are doing it to be pretend staunch too

still trotting out dog shite?
A lot of the people who want the other mob to get beat at everything they enter are just as likely to hope the tartan trannies and scotland get beat on and off the park at this moment in time.
We're fuckin adults and fail to see what kudos there is in pretending to dislike them online would bring.
Not sure your claim of there being people on here saying they supported England was true.

6 hours ago, Unionblue said:

I disagree there, times have changed a lot, there is a lot more than staunchness in hoping the Scottish National team take a hiding in those games, don't forget most in that crowd wanted Rangers out of existence, fuck them.

Tell @J-Maestro mate it’s him that said it.. 

staunch is throwing about RM as if it’s a bad thing and used as a put down of somebody’s opinion.  Two relevant examples I used above, people saying they hate Scotland are just pretending to be staunch or people expecting Rangers to win titles just trying to act staunch 

Its the easy go to reply 

2 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Tell @J-Maestro mate it’s him that said it.. 

staunch is throwing about RM as if it’s a bad thing and used as a put down of somebody’s opinion.  Two relevant examples I used above, people saying they hate Scotland are just pretending to be staunch or people expecting Rangers to win titles just trying to act staunch 

Its the easy go to reply 

I said some, which I absolutely stand by.  

You seem to think giving up your country to tarriers and expecting us to win titles is relatable, which is utterly bizarre.

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Really hope the ignorant morons are reported to plod for racist language.

They won’t get traced but surely comes under all the Hate Crime stuff the SNP batter on about.

Offensive and utterly fucking embarassing to conflate the two.

50 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

You seem to think giving up your country to tarriers and expecting us to win titles is relatable, which is utterly bizarre.

Not supproting the football team isn't anything like giving your country up to tarriers.

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Mate there is absolutely nothing bizarre about a Rangers fan expecting the club to win titles fs 

It’s a football team followed mainly by British hating nationalist wanks ran by the SFA. 

You said half pretend to be staunch, glad you know how all these people really think. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate there is absolutely nothing bizarre about a Rangers fan expecting the club to win titles fs 

It’s a football team followed mainly by British hating nationalist wanks ran by the SFA. 

You said half pretend to be staunch, glad you know how all these people really think. 

I’ve never once said we shouldn’t expect to win titles, what fucking planet are you on? :lol:

Care to show where I said that?

4 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I’ve never once said we shouldn’t expect to win titles, what fucking planet are you on? :lol:

I never said you did I said somebody else on another thread did  but you did post this below. 

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

What’s the “what planet you on” shite  all about 🤣