Scotland v England

ForeverAndEver

This might sound mad but losing is probably the best thing for Scotland mentally.

We all seen the reception after the 0-0 at Wembley - Scotland's job was done. The fans, the media and it seems the players get distracted by it all. Fuck, people still go on about the 1-0 at Wembley even though Scotland lost the play off

Just now, Vanoli said:

England should be walking this Euros btw 

Heard the same thing in Russia when they absolutely bottled it against Croatia. The same thing in 2020 when they absolutely bottled the final (with home advantage).

The only one they get a bye for is 2022 because France are excellent

England have always been hyped up and expected to win the big tournaments from the media, and even though they've had good teams they were never good enough.

Now though, even though I still think the goalkeeper and defence is still suspect, this must best team they've had for a long time. Every team needs that special player and I think England have got that in Bellingham.

7 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Heard the same thing in Russia when they absolutely bottled it against Croatia. The same thing in 2020 when they absolutely bottled the final (with home advantage).

Don’t think we did tbf, mainly due to 2016.

Should’ve beat France in all honesty too

4 minutes ago, Vision said:

England have always been hyped up and expected to win the big tournaments from the media, and even though they've had good teams they were never good enough.

Now though, even though I still think the goalkeeper and defence is still suspect, this must best team they've had for a long time. Every team needs that special player and I think England have got that in Bellingham.

First half they were sublime. Bellingham is going to have a very big season I feel

8 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Can only see France or England winning Euros next year tbh.

The level in Europe is pretty poor now.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Can only see France or England winning Euros next year tbh.

The level in Europe is pretty poor now.

Yup. The previous class acts like Spain and Germany are woeful now. France are hit and miss too. Best chance in a while this

Just now, WATP84JRL said:

Shite game all round, England were shit, Scotland we're dire, Scotland would have to play there best game to stand a chance of beating a shite England, Harry Maguire was our best player. 🤣, just summoning it up. 

First half England were class 😆 

23 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Shite game all round, England were shit, Scotland we're dire, Scotland would have to play there best game to stand a chance of beating a shite England, Harry Maguire was our best player. 🤣, just summoning it up. 

1st half england were class