Scotland v England

ForeverAndEver

8 hours ago, Worlds_Most_Successful_Team said:

Jeeeez oh you missed the point of my post.

Either way it's a friendly, ofcourse you sub players in. Second choice team is a huge stretch. 

Scotland are England’s equivalent of Aberdeen to us . An irrelevance with a huge chip on their shoulder 

57 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Large chunks of the Tartan Army packing their silly costumes away and having zero interest in football till the next fake get together. 
See right through these clowns

🇬🇧

no scotland no party is the biggest brass neck and embarrassment in football.......EVER!

9 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

When you see how much money some players go for these days, it’s looking more and more like Real Madrid absolutely robbed Dortmund with what the paid for Bellingham btw.

Was on a different level to anyone else on that park last night and England have some absolute top players. Think he'll go on to win the Ballon D'or and be the best player in the world, frightening for a 20 year old.

7 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

England would be so much better with a manager who plays an attacking style of football. The talent they have going forward is huge. Southgate has done a good job for overall but now feel he is holding them back.

I know Pep is being touted and think that’s obviously based on his exciting and attacking style of play . In terms of actually returning a trophy I think Jose would be worth considering as he does have a proven track record of delivering consistent success in European competitions at club level but with his style of play and ego it would either go spectacularly great or a fucking disaster waiting to happen as always with Mourinho :lol:

I do think the current pool of English players is the best in my lifetime.

Quality, depth and versatility all over the park and unlike the golden generation of the early 00's, the players fit the team.

In Bellingham they have a superstar as well.

I'm not fan of England, but they are a quality team who could win things.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

I do think the current pool of English players is the best in my lifetime.

Quality, depth and versatility all over the park and unlike the golden generation of the early 00's, the players fit the team.

In Bellingham they have a superstar as well.

I'm not fan of England, but they are a quality team who could win things.

They haven't beat a team ranked within the top 10 in a tournament for 50 years.

Their record against good teams is really poor. That would need to change.

5 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Thank fuck the real football is back this weekend.

Sometimes I hope Scotland do well then the tartan army remind me why I don't really care.

Unfortunately that is my position too.

Support my nation in every other sport, but football..... the fans make me struggle to get behind them.

7 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

I'll be honest the booing of the national anthem isn't a big deal to me. It's the hypocrisy of the tartan army, for years we've been bigots, racists, knuckledraggers etc according to them for our songbook yet last night the full stadium was singing about a 96 year old woman dying simply because she was English/British. Nobody in this country has a leg to stand on going forward calling us out an anything we sing unless they call out the tartan army's songbook.

Even that was a hypocrisy, my dad asked me to go to the game with him and they were greeting about the minutes silence not being observed and booing the full anthem a moment before.(First cunts I heard that broke it were Scottish too). Songbook wasn't any better than what we've been vilified for years for. The loudest fannies were leaving the stadium after 75mins. 

1 hour ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Fair play to McCoist

Host Alan Brazil then told the presenter some of his takes, with accusations of being too “pro English”, to which he responded “For telling the truth? What all these guys can do is put their head back under the covers or the pillow. If they want to lift their head up and open their eyes, great. It’s them that need the reality check, nobody else.”

He was then asked if he was singing God Save the King on the gantry. And he bluntly added: “Actually I was. Because I am British, you got a problem with that?”

Brilliant from Ally put that fat fuck in his place.