FM24

ForeverAndEver

14 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

This years lower league management in a video. 

They've released quite possibly the biggest fix patch in fm history. I say possibly as there's no guarantee what they say is fixed is actually fixed like every other patch they've ever released. The game is a mess. Been back playing fm23 since the full release of fm24. 

Had absolutely no problems with it.

Lost out on the plays offs of my first season with Dresden on the last day of the season, lucky not to get sacked. Promoted my second season. Started half decent in my third, spent too much time on it considering I bought it on Tuesday :lol: 

20 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

This years lower league management in a video. 

:lol: 

I posted about this last season I think but I had a full dressing room revolt at Rangers when I said I expected them to win the league.

Every single player that moaned got transfer listed and left out of the pre-season camp squad. Ryan Jack then moaned about being left out of the pre-season squad as he had been 'looking forward to go away with the lads' or some shit :lol: 

1 minute ago, gazza27 said:

After a season or two doing a Rangers save it’s boring as fuck,fair play for going that long 

I agree, I'm getting bored of it but it's because of the tycoon takeover that I'm still going. 

Just trying to crack the champions league.

9 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Have you tried changing your mentality for away games? I tend to switch to 'Cautious' when playing away unless it's absolute mugs I'm playing.

I’ve changed from positive to balanced in general and it’s not made a difference :lol: 

Two of the wins were in the first 5 games of the season to make it even worse