FM24

ForeverAndEver

11 hours ago, gornic said:

Shame the AI is not much better like they promised. Still not very good at squad building etc.

Biggest turn off for me though is they still have not improved newgen/regren stats. So if you do a long term save stat wise the overall quality of generated players gets worse and worse. So its ends up a struggle to find fullbacks etc with good enough crossing stats. 

Been about a decade now that regen full backs can't cross. How hard is that to fix :lol:

11 hours ago, gornic said:

Shame the AI is not much better like they promised. Still not very good at squad building etc.

Biggest turn off for me though is they still have not improved newgen/regren stats. So if you do a long term save stat wise the overall quality of generated players gets worse and worse. So its ends up a struggle to find fullbacks etc with good enough crossing stats. 

Surely if everyone gets worse then it doesn't matter?

Agreed on the squad building stuff though, I've taken Scunthorpe to the Championship in 4 seasons and I think it's partly down to the squads getting worse. Pains me looking at the Rangers squad. :ang:

3 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Surely if everyone gets worse then it doesn't matter?

Agreed on the squad building stuff though, I've taken Scunthorpe to the Championship in 4 seasons and I think it's partly down to the squads getting worse. Pains me looking at the Rangers squad. :ang:

It pains me to look at the real Rangers squad right now so sounds pretty realistic.

37 minutes ago, Somemightsay7 said:

It pains me to look at the real Rangers squad right now so sounds pretty realistic.

They managed to win the league under Clement in my first season, but he left for Brentford and Michael O'Neill replaced him and finished 3rd. :ang: Rafael Marquez in now and doing fuck all.

13 minutes ago, AGM_72 said:

What issues are there? Haven't picked it up yet, but was planning to. 

AI squad building which was a headline feature doesn't work and is the same as FM23 or worse. AI managers don't make substitutes at all unless the player is injured. Goalkeepers get injured alot and for lengthy times. Extremely high goal scoring games. Youth development is non-existent. Players completely missing from the game. Player interactions make it impossible to keep players happy. Just a small sample of what's wrong. I've been banned from the SI forum for "liking too many negative posts" as have many others too. SI not liking any negative feedback and trying to delete anything that suggests that. Wild.

Just now, esquire8 said:

AI squad building which was a headline feature doesn't work and is the same as FM23 or worse. AI managers don't make substitutes at all unless the player is injured. Goalkeepers get injured alot and for lengthy times. Extremely high goal scoring games. Youth development is non-existent. Players completely missing from the game. Player interactions make it impossible to keep players happy. Just a small sample of what's wrong. I've been banned from the SI forum for "liking too many negative posts" as have many others too. SI not liking any negative feedback and trying to delete anything that suggests that. Wild.

I’ve seen plenty of subs for non-injuries?

My youth have been developing as normal too?

5 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I’ve seen plenty of subs for non-injuries?

My youth have been developing as normal too?

Must be one of the lucky ones. Most feedback is saying subs are only being made if injured or around about the 85th minute if at all.

Your youth development will be fine as you as giving them what they need. AI managers are stagnating them due to CA/PA and only playing older/non-regen players.

3 hours ago, wully said:

Ahh sound mate never realized this thread was a thing! 

Won the double first season, few games into my second season now.. signed van ginkel, got malacia from utd and carvalho from liverpool and moukoko from dortmund on loan.. still got 22m budget left 

funnily enough the key to success winning the league first season was getting Lammers to fuck and not playing dessers 

17AAEE84-A957-416F-9AD1-D55DFF11B7F1.png

8A92E024-1D64-4E36-9F66-8858D2C20C73.png

FF6A2847-C066-4328-B6CE-C592F40E43C4.png

14 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Ahh sound mate never realized this thread was a thing! 

Won the double first season, few games into my second season now.. signed van ginkel, got malacia from utd and carvalho from liverpool and moukoko from dortmund on loan.. still got 22m budget left 

funnily enough the key to success winning the league first season was getting Lammers to fuck and not playing dessers 

17AAEE84-A957-416F-9AD1-D55DFF11B7F1.png

8A92E024-1D64-4E36-9F66-8858D2C20C73.png

FF6A2847-C066-4328-B6CE-C592F40E43C4.png

Seems realistic.

On 27/10/2023 at 21:28, aird said:

If you want to punt the shite. Ask their agents about market interest :lol:

OUT.PNG

Will definitely have to do this. Didn’t think about recalling Hagi to sell him. A lot of them just said they’re happy to stay as have just joined but will try to force them out 

2 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Will definitely have to do this. Didn’t think about recalling Hagi to sell him. A lot of them just said they’re happy to stay as have just joined but will try to force them out 

That's all second season. So Hagi is back from his loan.

Managed to make a ridiculous amount using the agent feature. First 4 cost at grand total of £3m and that was just on Januzaj, rest were all frees :lol:

Also got £6.25m for Souttar.

Ridvan was just a normal bid from Roma.

out.png