FM24

ForeverAndEver

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Coasting it so far.

Lammers has been fantastic for me. Lawrence top goalscorer. 

Sent dessers away on loan. Didn't spend any money in the 1st window. Just signed a few wonderkids on loans. Added a couple more there when Jan window opened. 

Screenshot_20231120_170455_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_170327_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Screenshot_20231120_170837_FM24 Mobile.jpg

Lammers is unbelievable in the game 😂

2 hours ago, aird said:

Looks like i'll be leaving Ibrox soon :unsure:

rangers.PNG

Has been posted as a data issue for years on the SI forum but the lead data guy for Scotland for the past decade is a unwashed mess and always keeps Ibrox at a max 60k expansion and doesn't add the club wouldn't move stadium option. 

32 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Has been posted as a data issue for years on the SI forum but the lead data guy for Scotland for the past decade is a unwashed mess and always keeps Ibrox at a max 60k expansion and doesn't add the club wouldn't move stadium option. 

I think the news item I got said Ibrox had an expansion capacity of 64/66k but the board didn't want to invest in maintaining Ibrox. So new stadium is preferred :lol:

15 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Can't be true as for the last few years in the game I always get them to upgrade Ibrox and it's always upgraded to a bigger capacity than them 

15 hours ago, aird said:

I think the news item I got said Ibrox had an expansion capacity of 64/66k but the board didn't want to invest in maintaining Ibrox. So new stadium is preferred :lol:

Just now, Orangeclement said:

Can't be true as for the last few years in the game I always get them to upgrade Ibrox and it's always upgraded to a bigger capacity than them 

Yeah may be 64/66k then, been a while since I've been us in the game. It is hard coded how big Ibrox can get though and it's not hard coded that we could never leave Ibrox.

On 21/11/2023 at 22:55, aird said:

Ended up with the tycoon :lol:

tycoon.PNG

For the 3 seasons i have played they have said someone was eyeing a takeover , I'm still waiting ..... At least I'm better at the transfers than we are in real life and I also made Europa final first season and the semi finals of champions League the second season and runners up in the club world cup 🤣 ( lost to Chelsea in both ) .  So got a bit of cash to splash