FM24

ForeverAndEver

• 3 weeks later...

Started an FC Tokyo save. Only 5 foreign players allowed in the match day squad. Currently have Javier Pastore, some ukranian winger, Wague, a Brazilian and a french midfielder and Zaza. One of my Brazilians that was already at the club has declared for Japan (Thankfully). Got a young winger PSG are sniffing about that I want to keep. Brought a player back from another club that spent 4+ years at my club which helps with squad registration rules. Got Yoshida on loan from LA Galaxy. Think I am 2nd at the moment, quite enjoying different league. Tried to get Shankland but he wouldnt even discuss a contract

On 20/03/2024 at 14:06, FlippinEck said:

Started an FC Tokyo save. Only 5 foreign players allowed in the match day squad. Currently have Javier Pastore, some ukranian winger, Wague, a Brazilian and a french midfielder and Zaza. One of my Brazilians that was already at the club has declared for Japan (Thankfully). Got a young winger PSG are sniffing about that I want to keep. Brought a player back from another club that spent 4+ years at my club which helps with squad registration rules. Got Yoshida on loan from LA Galaxy. Think I am 2nd at the moment, quite enjoying different league. Tried to get Shankland but he wouldnt even discuss a contract

Because of all the slanderous comments you've made about him on here imo

54 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Because of all the slanderous comments you've made about him on here imo

No doubt :lol: I should really be aiming for bigger as my marquee signing. I wanted a striker but its always washed up Brazilians that keep popping up. I've got two u21 South Americans out on loan, one banging in the goals. I may just have to bring them in next season and look to another position for a marquee signing :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

I'm still on FM23 but has anyone ever seen this in the game!? 

image.thumb.png.0c2e030d711205158e040d5806bd5ba2.png

It came up with the first sentence and the only option was an accept button so I pressed it and its trolled me 😂😂😂😂

Happened to me on one of the older ones. Was raging :lol: 

8 hours ago, Jelavic191 said:

I'm still on FM23 but has anyone ever seen this in the game!? 

image.thumb.png.0c2e030d711205158e040d5806bd5ba2.png

It came up with the first sentence and the only option was an accept button so I pressed it and its trolled me 😂😂😂😂

I got an emergency press conference that had a big red button to attend, I was getting kicked out the cup for fielding an ineligible player, turned out it was also a wind up :lol: 

Does anyone else have the tragic reality of remembering the names of many regen heroes over the years in your best saves?

Shaun Mathe. Local youth player to South African side Dynamos FC in Giani, South Africa. This is a small town of about 25,000 people.

Long story short, my Brazilian superstar had been wrecked in a night club numerous times across the season but always ended up back in my side because of how good he was. I rinsed him for all he was worth then he did it again literally the few days around the CAF Champions League Final. This was the first step of a successful Pentagon Challenge and if there wasn’t an injury crisis then the young local replacement would never have got the nod.

The 17 year old Mathe gets the nod.

He makes his debut in the CAF Champions League Final.

He scores an 80th minute long range 35 yard cuntball past the Zamalek keeper to win the African Champions League - for a town the size of Elgin.

FM14 what a game.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else get an incredible itch to start a new Rangers save after games like we’ve had in the last few weeks.

I’m tempted to use the real fixture results data pack to take over with the league as it stands just now and see whether I can win the title but more importantly seeing how much of an overhaul I can do with the squad in one window.

4 hours ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Anyone else get an incredible itch to start a new Rangers save after games like we’ve had in the last few weeks.

I’m tempted to use the real fixture results data pack to take over with the league as it stands just now and see whether I can win the title but more importantly seeing how much of an overhaul I can do with the squad in one window.

Usually yes, but I spent nearly 5mths playing my beta save with us and my tycoon. Any other Rangers save wouldn't compare :lol: