FM24

ForeverAndEver

20 minutes ago, Orangeclement said:

For the 3 seasons i have played they have said someone was eyeing a takeover , I'm still waiting ..... At least I'm better at the transfers than we are in real life and I also made Europa final first season and the semi finals of champions League the second season and runners up in the club world cup 🤣 ( lost to Chelsea in both ) .  So got a bit of cash to splash 

December 2026 I got taken over. Just the £130m to spend in the summer of 2027 :lol:

Just got Xavi Simons on loan, got Etitke back as well and Noni Madueke will boost the squad 2nd half of season. Trying to punt lammers now not doing enough this year. 

Dessers rots in reserves. 

Sold Dujon Sterling for 4.5m and signed Emanuel Aiwu for 1.2m, he's been my only purchase so far. Still utilising the loan market. Finances are excellent :lol:

Other loans this year are Garnacho, Levi Colwill, Caleb Okoli, Tyler Morton, Fabio Carvalho and Valentin Carboni. 

Danilo 22 goals in 22 appearances this season so far. 

56 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Just got Xavi Simons on loan, got Etitke back as well and Noni Madueke will boost the squad 2nd half of season. Trying to punt lammers now not doing enough this year. 

Sold Dujon Sterling for 4.5m and signed Emanuel Aiwu for 1.2m, he's been my only purchase so far. Still utilising the loan market. Finances are excellent :lol:

Other loans this year are Garnacho, Levi Colwill, Caleb Okoli, Tyler Morton, Fabio Carvalho and Valentin Carboni. 

He’s Brazilian, he only cost 6million :crabflute:

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

I would score 22 goals in the SPFL if I had Garnacho, Simons and Carvalho behind me.

5 hours ago, aird said:

There's a bug where you can't register players for Europe, until they patch it and you need to start a new game but I'm not giving up my tycoon.

So this is my lineup for the playoff game. All bar 3 are newgens :lol:

Your full name is in that screenshot incase you haven’t noticed btw mate

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Your full name is in that screenshot incase you haven’t noticed btw mate

My username is my name I'm not fussed :lol:

59 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

That's him signed up to 17 new credit cards.

I've got Expedia credit lock on so they'd fail :craphead: