***** The Official Rangers v Livingston Match Thread *****

Davy Vandenbroucke

26 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

My memories of GersNet is they used to have a Twitter account, and it just recycled and spewed out Rangers news that you'd already seen.

Kinda stayed away from it cause it just looked like spammed nonsense, and all the stories were behind an adwall.

Yes, a few of them posted here and FF.

It never really caught on as a forum.

23 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He wasn’t banned mate, think he left to focus on gersnet

one of the best posters on any Rangers site there has been tbh 

That was a bit of banter after last night, he was certainly a good poster. I remember meeting him at Ibrox before a game years ago, he was collecting old mobile phones for some charity thing.

I could not remember why he decided to start up Gersnet, you would think with FF and ourselves here there could not have been much need for another forum.

Bottom line is he was a good guy. 

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

How close is Lovelace to the first team? Will never happen but I’d genuinely rather see him start than Dessers.

Iv'e watched him a few times and being honest he's not showing anything close to starting, maybe of the bench cameo

On 25/09/2023 at 07:51, KeyserSoze said:

He’s going 3-5-1-2

yilmaz in goal (because of his height)

back three of

Butland. Broxi and Wright 

then

Tav, Jim from the paper shop, Danilo, Davis and McCrorie 

Colin

McLaughlin and Wee stuarty from our 5”s

Job done  4-0 to the not so famous 

Don’t like to gloat….. however 

1 hour ago, Smile said:

I think they have quite a small group of members and it's easy to pick up a ban, they had a decent Podcast when the boy Armstrong was on it.

I cant even remember getting a warning or a ban on here in all the time I have been here.

Good people over there. Always found Frankie to be a really sound guy.

27 minutes ago, B1872 said:

How close is Lovelace to the first team? Will never happen but I’d genuinely rather see him start than Dessers.

He’s got a lot to learn.

He’s very fast, rapid acceleration, and very physical and occasional lovely finishing but decision making lets him down at times. 

He could definitely hack the competitiveness of top flight football I’ve got no doubt but not sure if he’s ready for other aspects at us.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Good people over there. Always found Frankie to be a really sound guy.

I don't remember him to be honest on here then again at one time this place had a lot of members, most forums now have thinned out with Twitter and the like.

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

He was a brilliant poster on here and the site is worse off for him not posting here now 

Yep, genuinely love reading some of his longer stuff.

Seems to not do it as much now, but Gersnet has always attracted good people. I don’t give the podcast a listen as much as I probably should but people like Alex Anderson are always a good read/listen.

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Yep, genuinely love reading some of his longer stuff.

Seems to not do it as much now, but Gersnet has always attracted good people. I don’t give the podcast a listen as much as I probably should but people like Alex Anderson is always a good read/listen.

Alex Anderson was good but he seems to have gone a wee bit mental I think the boy Armstrong kept him grounded now he's doing after match reactions he does tend to wonder of track a bit.

I think Beales football has made us all a bit mental.

Brave of them all the same as i could not do it.

10 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Any idea what happened to Esky? I'm taking it his sources in the club fed him duff information? Never see him these days.

Eskbank said his sources weren't weren't from the club I'm sure.

3 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

I was on Gersnet for a bit when it was quite active. I'm sure gunslinger was the main guy on there after being banned from here :lol: 

I remember him he was a dick. He may have matured now though.

9 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Eskbank said his sources weren't weren't from the club I'm sure.

Eskbank always denied someone at the club being his source, sure he got fed a lie one day though and ran with it and the club found him out.

Seem to remember a post to that affect and never seen much of him again afterwards.