***** The Official Rangers v Sparta Prague Europa League Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

3 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Nah i don't but what i don't appreciate is fans having a go when we have just won a very important game.

Tons of people i know have superstitions regarding football. I really do not do well with the last few mins of games. We should have took our chances first half and the end might have not been so nervy, Hopefully Clement fixes that for us that we are absolutely ruthless. This group of players have a history remember :lol:

I'm sorry if your daughter is Ill, I didn't know that, orabout your other issues - just find it strange to turn off the TV on a big game - did you turn off for the seville penalties? 🤷

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

That was some scudding the other end of Glasgow took the other night mate eh? 6-0 was embarrassing. The rest of Scotland need to thank us for single handedly keeping Scottish football relevant.

You do know that this isn't the account I have used for the past decade or so don't you? I haven't been keeping it a secret that I can't get into my usual account.  

I actually posted the whole reason I'm using this account earlier on tonight too btw. 

Not the first time I've done that. 

And I only found out about their score yesterday and laughed my fucking heid off.  

Just now, coopertrooper said:

I'm sorry if your daughter is Ill, I didn't know that, orabout your other issues - just find it strange to turn off the TV on a big game - did you turn off for the seville penalties? 🤷

Know a few guys who can't watch OFs. Record and watch with a beer later if we've won.

1 minute ago, coopertrooper said:

You would be forgiven for asking that question earlier having not knowing what was going on in their personal life. Questioning again after knowing shows you up as a full vagina.

1 minute ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

You do know that this isn't the account I have used for the past decade or so don't you? I haven't been keeping it a secret that I can't get into my usual account.  

I actually posted the whole reason I'm using this account earlier on tonight too btw. 

And I only found out about their score yesterday and laughed my fucking heid off.  

That’s fair - I assumed you were one of them tbh just cos of username.  Arguably mine not much better in that regard tbf! 

1 minute ago, Kingbilly1872 said:

So what is your original account name and just clear it up, you're not banned so no problems?

2 minutes ago, coopertrooper said:

I would’ve probably left it at the apology mate, you weren’t to know any of it in the first place but clearly he’s struggling so just drop it. 

1 minute ago, coopertrooper said:

I turned round when that big tranny got his penalty saved by McGregor. Only time I've turned away in a big match. That pretty much won us the league so I should probably do it more 😆 

Just now, Kingbilly1872 said:

No I don't know. Unfortunately I don't read every post. Your posting style is familiar though. What is your usual account? Glad you were laughing because it really was some laugh.

4 minutes ago, coopertrooper said:

Find it more strange you’d keep pressing a guy who’s already explained other issues going on tbh 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

No I don't know. Unfortunately I don't read every post. Your posting style is familiar though. What is your usual account? Glad you were laughing because it really was some laugh.

It truly was. 

And my usual account is ...

Redwhiteandblue. 

Massive win. 

Thought Cantwell was much, much better today, Goldson and Davies were great.

Really wish Clement would stop giving Lammers so much time.

And, to be my typical miserable self, I thought the atmosphere until the last 20 minutes was awful.