*****The Official Hearts vs Rangers match thread*****

.Williamson.

9 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

What was Lammers actually trying to do with that header at the end?
 Time waste, to our player or just Lammersy things?

I think he possibly did want it punted up as far as possible but his shouting at Mccausland was mental but players do things in the heat of the moment and regret things once the whistle has gone 

9 hours ago, B1872 said:

Just shows you what he thinks of Dessers when he brings on a quarter fit Roofe instead of him. 

Could tell from some of his comments in the earlier press conferences that he just doesn't fancy Dessers. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Dessers next season.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Could tell from some of his comments in the earlier press conferences that he just doesn't fancy Dessers. 

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see Dessers next season.

Would be good for me if we don’t see him next month but we’ll no doubt take a hit on any sale.

Just now, Moody Blue Legend said:

Would be good for me if we don’t see him next month but we’ll no doubt take a hit on any sale.

I'd love to see the end of him and Lammers in January, but think we're stuck with them until the summer and will likely take a hit on them.

3 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think he possibly did want it punted up as far as possible but his shouting at Mccausland was mental but players do things in the heat of the moment and regret things once the whistle has gone 

Aye I watched again this morning then @born a blue nose said similar that he was just wanting it punted in the corner.  Surprised because babn was steamin again midweek.

2 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Aye I watched again this morning then @born a blue nose said similar that he was just wanting it punted in the corner.  Surprised because babn was steamin again midweek.

Off all week so allowed tbf

Expect expert drunk analysis of EPL later tonight too.